Text of Mass in other languages

I’m looking for the text of the Liturgy (prayers and responses) in Swahili, but having no luck with the Vatican website, EWTN’s online libraries, Google searching, etc.

Does anyone know where I could find such a thing? I’m trying to plan a Swahili Mass for our college’s International Day. The priest is from Kenya and he probably has a Swahili breviary, but I’d like something I can cut & paste from online. (Surely the Mass is in the public domain, so no copyright issues!)

Thanks for any help anyone can give me!

Have you tried looking up the websites of any of the African National Episcopal conferences? That might be of some help.

One question: just who is this Mass for? If you are primairly going to have Swahili speakers, I can understand that, but, what would the point be? Perhaps you could Swahili hymns, but, leave the prayers and the responses in English (or Latin).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.