Thank God for the Rosary

I know of the rosary’s many benefits, but today I received a additional benefit!
I had gone in for what I thought was a consultation for a retinal detachment/deterioration.
Then was shocked to learn I’d be having the surgery right away - thankfully it was laser and non-invasive, but was extremely uncomfortable.
THANK GOD I was wearing my rosary bracelet - it’s the only thing that got me through that surgery on both eyes, was concentrating on saying my rosary.
It brought peace and made a 30 minute surgery seem like 15.

I just wanted to share some praise!!

~ PetiteFoi

Bán li?n k? T?ng c?c 5 Tân Tri?u

Bán li?n k? T?ng c?c 5 Tân Tri?u: LK12-4 Di?n tÃch 66,6m2, xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Dông B?c, m?t du?ng 24m, giá 4 t?
Bán li?n k? T?ng c?c 5 Tân Tri?u: LK3-36 Di?n tÃ
ch 60m2, xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Tây Nam, du?ng 13m, giá 3,6 t?
Bán nhÃ* li?n k? T?ng c?c 5 Tân Tri?u: LK6-23 Di?n tÃch 60,5m2, xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Dông Nam, du?ng 13m, giá 3,7 t?
Bán nhÃ
li?n k? T?ng c?c 5 B? công an: LK7-9 Di?n tÃch 60m2, xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Tây B?c, du?ng 13m, giá 3,7 t?
Bán li?n k? T?ng c?c 5 B? công an: LK 14-23 Di?n tÃ
ch 68m2, xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Tây Nam, du?ng 13m, giá 3,3 t?
Bán li?n k? T?ng c?c 5: LK13-16 Di?n tÃ*ch 60m2, xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng B?c, du?ng 13m, giá 3,3 t?

Giá trên DÃ bao g?m t?t c?: ti?n thu? s? d?ng d?t, ti?n d?u tu vÃo d?t và ti?n xây thô

Bán nhÃ* vu?n T?ng c?c 5 Tân Tri?u:

Bán nhÃ* vu?n T?ng c?c 5 Tân Tri?u: NV3-5 Di?n tÃch 100m2, xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Dông B?c, du?ng 17m, giá 4,4 t?
Bán nhÃ
vu?n T?ng c?c 5: NV5-21 Di?n tÃch 103m2, xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Dông Nam, m?t ti?n 10m, du?ng 13m, giá 4,7 t?
Bán nhÃ
vu?n T?ng c?c 5 B? công an: NV5-29 Di?n tÃch 100m2 xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Tây Nam, du?ng 13m, giá 4,7 t?
Bán nhÃ
vu?n T?ng c?c 5 B? công an: NV8-9 Di?n tÃch 100m2 xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Dông Nam, du?ng 13m, giá 4,7 t?
Bán nhÃ
vu?n T?ng c?c 5 Tân Tri?u: NV3-22 Di?n tÃch 100m2m xây thô 4 t?ng, hu?ng Tây Nam, du?ng 13m nhìn vÃo vu?n hoa, giá 4,8 t?
Bán nhÃ* vu?n T?ng c?c 5: NV4-37 Di?n tÃch 100m2, hu?ng Tây B?c, m?t ti?n 5m, du?ng 13m, giá 4,8 t?
Giá trên DÃ bao g?m t?t c?: ti?n thu? s? d?ng d?t, ti?n d?u tu vÃ
o d?t vÃ* ti?n xây thô

Quý khách có nhu c?u xin liên h? tr?c ti?p d? du?c tu v?n: Mr Son 0909858789 - 0979858789

www.chovo.vn

Thank you for sharing. I am so glad you were able to focus on the Rosary while that was going on. What an amazing blessing!!!

That is amazing. Just shows the great power associated with the praying of the rosary. I can tell spiritually when I don’t pray the rosary every single day because it affects you deep down into your soul because you have that communion with the saints and the blessed virgin because of the praying of the rosary. God bless!

This is a little OT, but still on the rosary topic.
I went to my local second-hand store and asked if they had any catholic icons/crosses/rosaries.
They told me they don’t re-sell them, as they are a religious object.
Thankfully I had a woman tell me she’d throw any of those she found while sorting donations into a bag for me.
Last week for 3$ I picked up five rosaries, 4 medallions, several lapel cross pins and even a set of cross earrings.

I’m cleaning the rosaries up and giving them away.

I some how seem to have turned into a Rosary Orphanage finding new homes for old rosaries… :shrug:

It makes me happy to be giving them to people who (I pray) will be praying with them again.

Peace,
~ Niffer

Thanks for sharing that!
Having Mary by our side as we gaze at her Son …:heart:

That is so awesome!

So glad it gave you the strength and focus you needed the moment you needed it.
Sometimes for me, it not even saying it, but just focusing on any particular mystery.
Of late I find myself pondering the crowning of thorns, esp how it relates to those whose cross is to have a mental crown of thorns.
Or those who make one and place it on another’s head.

Hope the surgery was successful and complication free.

Thanks for sharing, sounds great.

Another good time to use it is when standing in line.

You are truly blessed.

Praise God+

One of my favourite prayers. It is the “greatest weapon against the devil” (Padre Pio).:cool:

You can tell how I feel about the rosary from my signature!

:love::signofcross:

Wishing we had a rosary smiley!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.