Thank St. Jude here

:bounce: I just want to say THANK YOU ST. JUDE!!! :love: :bounce: And if anyone else wants to thank St. Jude, or tell about how he answered prayer in difficult or impossible requests then please tell us what good St. Jude has done for you.

I am so grateeful to him. St. Jude is oneof the twelve apostles. His full name is Judas Thadeus, and he and his brother James are Jesus’ cousins. Can you imagine how difficult it must have been sharing a name with the most difficult disciple, and then the infamy of the name Judas after the resurrection. Poor St. Jude! Now he takes on the most difficult cases of prayer. And now we never for get him, because how can you forget him when he helps so much.

I have been praying for over two years, that my son’s father would allow him to go to a particular good, but tiny traditional Catholic school that was highly reccommended among my homeschooling Mom peers - I used to homeschool him before the divorce). I have wanted this so bad and now have moved near the school (and nothing else I know) but he was still saying no, in fact, this week, absolutely no, final answer. it has been so hard. i was dreading going to sign him up at the local public schol - not why I moved to this town! Well I was writing up a storm here an CAF to distract me from the pain of it. Then out of the blue late today, he called, and changed his mind! Not out of any charity for me or sympathy for my pleas but because apparently my son was so unhappy about the decison (he is with his Dad this week) that it was “ruining” their vacation - so he conceeded! I am so happy, and shocked, and thankful. So I am sharing my thanks here, and I’'d love to hear anyone else’s St. Jude answered prayers.

St. Jude you are awesome!!! :yup:

St. Jude has always been my personal patron Saint. My parents blessed me at birth, by giving me the middle name of Jude. Every time I have had difficulties in my life, to which it seemed there was no hope, I would pray to St. Jude for his help. He has always answered my prayers. Most recently, when my marriage of 25 years began to fail. I had felt that all hope was lost. I prayed to him to ask Jesus for the strength and guidance to help show me the way. My prayers were answered when my wife and I reunited and have found inside the love we once had. In fact it is stronger than before. He truly is my most special and powerful patron.

Thank you St. Jude for your intercession and grant me the favour which is a miracle. I want everyone to know that St. Jude’s ability to obtain the mercy and favour for you from God has never failed and I encourage devotion to him.

Thank you St. Jude for your powerful intercession.
Thanks be to God.

St Jude, we thank you for always listening, and with your powerful intercession, bringing our prayers and laying them at the feet of Our Heavenly Father.
For your aid and the many miracles you, through your patronage, provide…
We are truly grateful!

http://www.stjudetvm.com/images/axejude.jpg

St. Jude is a favorite saint to pray to for impossible tasks or lost causes. The Children’s Hospital is named after him for a good reason and I implored his intercession many times during my son’s stay and regular visits there. Thanks for reminding me how precious he is to me. Good luck and God Bless.

St. Jude, thank you for your intercession in so many lives.

Thank you Most Holy Apostle St Jude, once again, for helping my wife’s family find peace after the hardships in our marriage, and for giving me the strength and guidance through these troubling time in my life. You are truly my special and powerful patron.

Thank you St. Jude for prayers answered. I have been praying and asking St. Jude to intercede for me for many years and I have always received what I have asked for even if it seems like something impossible. Thank you St. Jude for your intersection in my life and everyone else’s life also.

Thanks St. Jude for prayers answered! :smiley:

Praying real hard to St Jude over the next 48 hours or so - I’ll let you know what happens.

Dearest St. Jude (and St. Rita of Cascia) I thank you humbly for all the times you have interceded powerfully for me and my intentions. I have another intercession to lay before you both - that as my lifestyle undergoes many changes again that all will be re-formed in accord with God’s Will alone and that I forever be sensitive to The Holy Spirit to Your Glory alone in the footsteps of Your Son with fortitude and wisdom and peaceful confident trust…Amen

Thank you St. Jude for your help and intercession of this desperate case, for the glory of the Lord. AMEN

Dear Blessed St. Jude. Thank you for your help with George Thank you for interceding and for his lump being non cancerous. I will always invoke you and never forget what you have done. I encourage everyone to pray to St. Jude. Thank you again.

Thank you St. Jude that my brother doesnt have MS after saying your novena.

Please say the following prayer right now to release 1,000 souls from purgatory (Approval and Recommendation signed by M. Cardinal Pahiarca, Lisbon, Portugal March 4, 1936.): Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Most Precious Blood of Thy Divine Son, Jesus, in union with the Masses said throughout the world today, for all the holy Souls in Purgatory. Amen

Click these icons/links to donate food to the hungry. It’s free.
thehungersite.com/clickToGive/images/button_clickToGive_ths.gif
hungerfighters.com/images/HF_Half2.gif
greatergood.com/images/linktous/468x60_ths-visitor-anim-fight.gif
children.care2.com/front.html?p=&iID=

I want to thank St. Jude too.

I prayed at a little sanctuary devoted to him in the church near my university… Without understanding much at first, but then in similar matters with perhaps a little more brightness. I prayed in the following matters: my former girlfriend, then also finding a good wife in general. I neither am back with my former girlfriend nor have I found another love, but I feel my prayers have been or are being answered. Something is going on and some things are happening, I just don’t know what. I also prayed for help in matters related to the end of my university studies and what follows after. I was horribly discouraged and hardly in a good shape mentally. But all in all I had a good finish - late but good in style and I got such good grades I wouldn’t have thought possible. Now I’m in a PhD course and today my godmother gave me a private phone number to a lawyer who turned out to be a partner in one of the best independent law firms here. While the trial period gives no money, it will be a good point on my resume and I will be much forward after this. This comes at a point I thought the clan structure was impenetrable. So… thanks to St. Jude from here and there’s some trusting too.

I should also thank St Jude here - many blessings over the past few months, I’m sure his intercession has been important and underappreciated until now :o

I have ask St. Jude and others to pray for me especially for my current job - it’s been a year since I’ve got this job, everything is going great. I can’t complain.

Last year, around this time, my girlfriend got a job after praying the Novena to St. Jude.

I pray to St. Jude everyday for the good health of friends and family who are ill. I thank him from the bottom of my heart for all of those who have healed.

Thank yoy St. Jude for answering my prayes. Today was my ninth day and I have started seeing results.

MVK

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.