Thank St. Jude here

Thank you Father! For all that you have done for us throught the intercession of your saints in heaven! All the praise is due you Father. AMEN

thank you St. Jude…please help me figure out where to go from here.

Thank you St Jude, for your intercession. I had been praying that St Jude would intercessed for my 19 yr old son. Last Sunday he attended Mass for the first time in many years! He, his girlfriend, and the baby attended church! I was speechless! Of course I thank our Heavenly Father and have faith that my son will continue to go to church, etc. Thank you Father and thank you St Jude for your intercession!

Thanks St. Jude for the second time praying for my girlfriend’s job interview. She got the job offered today!

many thanks to St. Jude for his help for all the times I asked for his prayers. I recommended him to my brother for success in an important school paper, so I thank him too for that.

thank you st Jude for your intercession in my infant daughter’s health. She is doing better.

Thank You, St. Jude for your intercession in my life. I am very grateful.

thanks for your testimonies; it’s wonderful to know about them.

Thanks again St. Jude, patron of the hopeless. :slight_smile:

Thank you Saint Jude, for the prayers you answered for me,over the years :slight_smile:

I also want to thank saint Jude for helping me find a job 3 years ago when I thought it was impossible. I got a really good job, was tremendously blessed. Now, I am jobless again, in a foreign country and need his help again.

A few months ago I prayed a novena to him so that one person would stop asking my friend about me. I was in love with this person, and he was in love with me also but he betrayed me couple of times so I did not want him in my life anymore).. My friend said there is no way that he will not ask her about me, he was chasing her all the time just to find out what I was doing and where I was..She told me to learn to live with that. After I said novena to saint Jude, this person just stopped chasing my friend and trying to find our something about me. Thank you saint Jude.

And thank you for all other prayers that you answered and I never said thank to you! You helped me so many times..

Thank you, St Jude

Thank you St. Jude!! I have prayer the Novena many times and my prayers have been answered every time.

May the sacred heart of Jesus be adored, glorified, loved and praised throughout the world, now and forever. Sacred heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Jude worker of miracles, pray for us. St. Jude helper of the hopeless, pray for us.

Say this prayer nine times a day for nine days. By the 8th day, your prayer will be answered. Publication must be promised. It has never been known to fail.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.