Thank you all for your prayers

I wanted to thank you all for your prayers for my daughter Lesa to get an apartment.

She finally found a condo, which is much better than an apartment as she lived in a Section 8 apartment before and the tenants were mostly drug users and pushers.

She feels much safer and it is in a nice area. She seems better mentally right now and hopefully can find a job that helps out. Disability doesn’t pay enough for a person to actually pay their bills and food. There can be a problem though that the government takes her disability away if she works too long. With her problems she might be able to work for a while and then can’t work.

I know that all your prayers helped her so much. You guys are so great and I pray God’s graces on you all.

Yours in the Hearts of Jesus and Mary

Bernadette

That’s wonderful.
We praise and thank You Lord, and ask that You will help all things to work for the good for Lesa.

Good for her!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Bernadette,

Wonderful news on new “safe” condo fo ryou rdaughter. So important.

Lifting your daughter in prayer … for a new job and for you, her loving/caring Mother.

Peace,
Kathleen

“I am simply content to find myself always imperfect, and in this I find my joy. Good deeds count as nothing, if done without love” ~ St. Therese of Lisieux

Thanks for sharing this hopeful news. :slight_smile:

Continuing prayers …

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

Praise God and praying my heart out for Lesa.

That's awesome!

Glory and praise to you Lord Jesus Christ!

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.