Thank you all marrage miracles

:tiphat:
Do you remember this…***6 weeks to go. I’m getting married! ***
:dancing:
Thank you all it happened. Yes I am now a happily married man.
I wish to thank you and would like to also share some of God’s providence.
1We had no money but when we decided to get married and Jesus gave a date to my fiancé which we worked on I got a call from a person I to this day don’t know and who doesnt know me, some 1000 kls away asking me if I would like to join a club that would give me 20% off any holiday stay in any of 200 hotels in NZ.
:slight_smile: :yup:
When I told him that I was getting married he threw in a free night and a free meal for us both. We would also receive up graders like buy $85 room and 5 certifictes to upgrade to the $245 per night room.
One of the head women came to us after mass and said that she wished to be my brides wedding planner.
Latter she came back to tell us that the church were putting on a spread and that it would be in a church building down the road and that the church were paying for it.
For the four days and three nights in the hotel 11 stories up it was to have cost $245 per night it cost $150 for the lot.
One of the ladies who was doing a course with my wife said she wanted to make the cake.

Another wished to pay for the hire age of we men’s clothing. A person said he would have his karaoke there for nothing. The church once came in and said that they wished to pay for the marriage liscence$195.
My son a sheaf asked us to come over to his shop and he cooked our breakfast and then asked if we would come to tea with his girlfriend and he and her parents then my other son took us out for lunch the next day.
We got back from the honey moon and I was asked to go back to work and decided to a day early and a person at work said that he has a motor mower for us fully reconditioned for nothing.
We still needed photos to be taken and 4 people came and took over 400 photos for us for nothing.
:bounce:
I only wish to share this to give praise and glory to our Father in Heaven.
God bless you all for your prayers and help with suggestions.
Thank you
God bless
littleone

I am definitely offering a prayer of thanksgiving to God for this wonderous miracle and his many blessings

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God,
Pray for us Sinners, now and at the our of death. Amen

Keep your head up, Believe Miracles do happen, God Bless you:)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.