Thank you everyone who has been my friend in the past year and helped me!

just wanted to say a heart-felt 'THANK YOU" for everyone who has helped me so much in this past year 2010, for reading my posts and bothered and taken the time to respond to them. I am so grateful. I want each and every person reading this now to know how grateful I am, and how much your post(s) have meant to me. I don;t know what i would have done without you all.

I thank you again!

What a great spot this is to come and vent, and just get support from fellow Catholics and even non-Catholics......too who love the Lord.

If not for the Lord, our trials and tribulations would be meaningless. With the Lord, they never are.

I hope to come to even know the Lord even better this coming 2011, and thanks to this wonderful forum, hope so.

So.....thank you each and every person who has helped me so much.

Love,
Corinne:thumbsup::D:)

I am happy that you have had a very supportive year. The Lord has truly poured His Blessings upon you. The Lord is the only person that will never fail us in our trials and tribulations. I would keep you in my prayers.

[quote="Seno_Ryan, post:2, topic:222270"]
I am happy that you have had a very supportive year. The Lord has truly poured His Blessings upon you. The Lord is the only person that will never fail us in our trials and tribulations. I would keep you in my prayers.

[/quote]

Oh AMEN Seno Ryan~\
\
Thank you~:thumbsup:

I have no idea who you are but it really warms my heart to see a post like this. Thanks for posting.

You can see my posts in the Family Forum…and all my marriage tribulations. If you even want to, I might add…

I do not want to go there again in 2011, I want to be an overcomer, with God;s help, I will be…but thank you so much phoooiee for saying so…\

Our faith binds us all together!

:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.