Thank you for answered prayer

Thank you most heavenly Father for answering my prayer today.

So many times when this happens–I forget to tell You thank you and believe that the feat was of my own doing and fail to give all the glory to You–which is only just.

Amen

All praise and thanksgiving for prayers answered

And thank you Lord for arranging to have a friend send me a little gift that I’d secretly been wanting, just because! Praise be to God who even answers little wants with happy surprises and coincidences even when not put into a formal prayer. :slight_smile:

~~ the phoenix

You are our Lord and our God, you are worthy of glory and honor and power, we praise you and give you thanks for all that you have done for us. Thank you for answering our prayers!

Our God, thank You for the love and generosity you have given to DallasTexas and to the Phoenix.
Thank You for all the small and large gifts that we fail to attribute to You.

Thank you for answered prayers. Thank you for unnoticed myriad blessings. Thank you for dangers averted. Thank you for loving us. Thank you for letting us know about you and your goodness. We love you, Lord. Amen.

Thank you Lord for all of our answered prayers

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.