Thank you for sharing this site!

Hello to everyone. I am not a Catholic, just a good Southern Baptist girl from South Carolina. I stumbled on this site by accident and I must say I am quite impressed. It provides a forum for Christians to have thoughtful, intelligent conversation with each other. There are actually a lot of people viewing and posting! I haven’t experienced this with other sites, though I have searched for one for evangelical Protestants. Keep up the good work and thank you for making us all feel welcome. God bless you.

Thanks and welcome! :slight_smile:

That’s awesome and welcome to the forums! :thumbsup:

Great to hear from you, and welcome to the site!

Welcome to the forums bornagain!

ditto

Welcome to the forums, bornagain. :slight_smile: God bless you.

Welcome here!! I love it here also. I started reading the early church fathers about four years ago. I finally found this site and loved it here. Now I am in RCIA and will be coming into the Church this Easter!! I can’t wait.

Evangelical all my life. Now at 75 years old have found the fullness of the faith. Praise God.

I hope you enjoy the discussions as much as I have. Weather you convert or not we are all brothers and sisters in Christ.

For starters, born again, you might be surprised to learn how many Catholics (cradle Catholics as well as converts) have has “born again” experiences.

Welcome.

:amen: I know I have!:bowdown2: :bible1: :heart:

Hi bornagain, and welcome. One of my good friends from my Protestant days was/is from Columbia. Are you very near there?

He and I were fellow musicians in the band at West Point. We had many a good disagreement over religion, as I made my way onto the Road to Rome. I believe he is also Baptist. Also, there are Baptists among my family. My deceased grandmother was a lifelong Southern Baptist.

Again, welcome, and feel free to dig in and argue, or just enjoy the fireworks, LOL.

Welcome…glad you are here! Hope you learn about our faith and can share with us yours.
It is nice to find a site that welcomes all. No offense, but I’ve found that many of the Baptist Boards will not allow Catholics to participate in discussions.
Hope you are treated with the respect you deserve here.
God Bless!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.