Thank you for your prayers for my mother, she passed away last night peacefully

My mom passed away last night, I was with her in her room in hospice. I believe my grandmother would of came to take her home to heaven so in my last few moments with my mother, I told her that we love her, and I told her to go with grandma, and that we will be all together again one day, and I told her that I want her to come for me when it’s time for me to pass away. My mother suffered greatly the last few months after her stroke and i hope and pray she is at peace and joy in heaven with her loved ones that passed before her…

I told my father last night after she passed and he is extremely devastated. My sister and i will see him today. Can you please continue your prayers for my mother and my father?

god bless

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

P.S. May the peace of Christ be with you!

(If you can, please capitalize God)

God bless x

I’m very sorry for your loss. I’m glad you could be there with her for her last moments, get to talk to her, have closure.

Praying for the repose of your mother’s soul and for your family…

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace. Amen.

Father of mercies and God of all consolation,
You pursue us with untiring love
and dispel the shadow of death
with the bright dawn of light.

Comfort Your family in their loss and sorrow.
Be our refuge and our strength, O Lord,
and lift us from the depths of grief
into the peace and light of Your Presence.

Your Son, our Lord Jesus Christ,
by dying has destroyed our death,
and by rising, restored our life.
Enable us therefore to press on toward him,
so that, after our earthly course is run,
He may reunite us with those we love,
when every tear will be wiped away.
We ask this through Christ our Lord.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord
and let perpetual light shine upon her.
May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed
through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.

My condolences…may she RIP

I am sorry to hear of your Mother’s passing. Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord.
Praying for you and your father as you grieve this recent loss.

Thank you for the update.
God bless and keep you and your family, wind; I’m very sorry for your loss.

Praying for the repose of the soul of your mother, Annette,
+
*Réquiem æternam dona ei, Dómine,

et lux perpétua lúceat ei.

Anima eius, et ánimæ ómnium fidélium defunctórum,

per misericórdiam Dei requiéscant in pace.

Amen*

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3f/Kerze_2007k.JPG/83px-Kerze_2007k.JPG

and for comfort for you, your sister, and your father, Richard.
+
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen

I am sorry to hear this. Praying for your mom to rest in peace in the arms of our Lord.

Praying for your father’s comfort.and for all of you.

Praying for the repose of your Mother’s soul & for the family.

Thank you for the update.
God bless and keep you and your family, wind; I’m very sorry for your loss.

+

Amen*

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3f/Kerze_2007k.JPG/83px-Kerze_2007k.JPG

+
*O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen

+

Amen*

+

+

Amen*

+

+

Amen*

+

St. Anne, St. Joseph, pray for us. Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her, and may she rest in peace. Amen.

+

Amen*

+

In your hands, O Lord,
we humbly entrust our brothers and sisters.
In this life you embraced them with your tender love;
deliver them now from every evil
and bid them eternal rest.

The old order has passed away:
welcome them into paradise,
where there will be no sorrow, no weeping or pain,
but fullness of peace and joy
with your Son and the Holy Spirit
forever and ever.
Amen.

+

Amen*

+

+

Amen*

upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3f/Kerze_2007k.JPG/60px-Kerze_2007k.JPG

+

RIP.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.