Thank You Jesus!

I’ve been praying novenas, something I never really got into my first time around as a Catholic. Been praying to Mary for intercession and St. Anthony, St, Jude… and my landlord did receive all the rent I was behind on. One more meeting Monday and still hitting all the job applications that I can. Thankful that everything isn’t looking as bleak as it’s been. Can get back to the job search.

That is great news! I join you in thanking our Lord!

praise be to you o lord.
grandma glor

You are infinite love and mercy Lord.

God Bless you Rosa, continuing prayers…

Thank you Jesus for these blessings. I am praying for a successful job search for you Roza.

Glory Be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit!
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be.
World without end.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit as it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end, Amen!

So very glad that things are improving. I will keep you in my prayers. Christ’s Peace!!

Praise Him!!!Thank you, Lord.

I’m sure I’ll be losing internet until I have a paycheck again. I have 3 of those fake scam checks that look real but obviously I wouldn’t receive $3000 for a lottery I never entered, or a job I applied to and whatever the other ploy was. Haven’t been able to pay this in 2 months and I don’t think welfare will cover it. That will cut down on job hunting from home but stuff happens. blush

I am frustrated with the economy, frustrated with the job hunt but I have to remember this won’t last forever, things change. Keep praying the rosary, keep getting back in touch (or for the first time) with what it means to be Catholic. I slept the first time around obviously. Dear God, I’m trying very hard to not be fearful, granted I have my moments. But I need to remember, I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

I still have a roof over my head, didn’t think that would happen, got to keep the faith.

Praise God! Praying very hard for your success Roza.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

still praying
grandma glor

J+M+J

Praised be Jesus Christ in His angels and saints for sustaining you thus far, Roza. I will continue to remember you, as I am also looking for the job that will be the springboard to get my career in graphic design off the ground.

Most Blessed Virgin Mary, intercede at the throne of your Son for Roza’s needs and for the burdens she carries. He will never refuse your requests, and reassure her that she must never be afraid to approach you, Mother of the Church and our Mother, for assistance.

Most Holy Infant of Prague, pray for her.
St. Joseph the Worker, pray for her.
St. Anthony, pray for her.
St. Jude, pray for her.

Amen.

Roza,
My prayers are with you. Also, remember that most librarys offer free internet service.
God Bless You,
Pam

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.