Thank You Protestants

P.S. To all you Protestants out there reading these forums…

Thank you!

I hope this Catholic forum welcomes you as non-Catholics. I’m glad many Protestants contribute to this forum, postively or negatively (as it is done with humility and charity). We need to interact with different perspectives: how else can we ever come to a unity of truth!?

That being said, I pray that you’ll someday come to the loving embrace of the Catholic Church… keep reading. :thumbsup:

+Hugo

P.S. To all you Protestants out there reading these forums…

Thank you!

Awww…You’re welcome! :slight_smile: Thanks to you as well!

I hope this Catholic forum welcomes you as non-Catholics. I’m glad many Protestants contribute to this forum, postively or negatively (as it is done with humility and charity). We need to interact with different perspectives: how else can we ever come to a unity of truth!?

This forum has been very welcoming, and I thank you all for that. I do believe an honest discussion between Catholics and Protestants can accomplish much.

That being said, I pray that you’ll someday come to the loving embrace of the Catholic Church… keep reading. :thumbsup:

You never know. God Bless! :thumbsup:

Thank you so much. That’s really nice. I’m Protestant but planning to attend RCIA in the fall. I think I’m addicted to this board.

Amie

Yes and thank you Catholics for putting up with my whiny, questioning, uncertain self. :o

Zooey included! :thumbsup:

Watch this, what Benny Hinn says about Catholics.

tamilgoodnews.com/v/benny.ram

Note: to watch this programme you need Real player installed in your computer.

In Christ,
selvaraj

Hey, I was cradle Catholic, and am once again practicing Catholic but in the middle for a while I was lost in the forest.

Non-Catholic “wolves” found me, cared for me, and raised me until I was just able to read the Bible a little on my own, and then I returned to the man-village of the Catholic Church.

Thank you Protestants and non-denominational folks who have helped teach me love over the years, and who helped save my life and help show me the Bible had healing for my emotional wounds, until I got called home. (I guess the street lights must have come on – that’s when I had to come in as a little kid.)

If you wish to call our home your home, you know you are welcome to come get hooked up or just check it out. If not, I understand; come by and visit sometime. I’d also like to hear about your faith and your life, if you wish to share. If you’re in Wichita come visit me after Mass at the piano or organ, at St. Anthony at 4:00 PM Saturdays or at All Saints at 8:00 AM Sundays.

Alan

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.