Thank you Sacred Heart, Thank You St. Jude, Thank You Mama Mary

I dont know if this is the appropriate place to post this. but anyway.

Just today, the impossible became the possible. I have been praying over something that could have potentially ruined my life for good (for private reasons, I wont state it), but yet again the Sacred Heart of Jesus (alongside the intercession of St. Jude, Padre Pio and Our blessed Mother) came to my rescue. The Novenas said to the above have never never failed me whenever I recite them.

My heart is filled with joy. Thank you Lord for once again showing mercy on me. Thank you for sparing me from a possbily life-threathening calamity. Thank You Lord God a hundred times for this favour. I promise to live my life in a manner that will please you. Thank you once again, you are truly an awesome God.

Thank You Saint Jude for your intercession. Thank You Padre Pio for your intercession. But most importantly, Thank You Mama Mary for hearing my desperate call for help (like you always do).

Saint Jude, you are the best! As one of my favourite Saints, I promise a continued devotion to you not only during in my time of need. I owe you big time for this one.

My fellow brothers and sisters, I strongly suggest that if you have a special need please appeal to the Lord through the Rosary, the Efficacious Novena to the Sacred Heart by Padre Pio and the Novena to St Jude. You wont be dissapointed.

-Christian.

Praise be to God, how awesome, I’m happy for you!! :slight_smile:

Rejoicing with you for favours granted…

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Father, Jesus, Holy Spirit, I thank You gladly for the blessing and rescue of this dear person from great harm.
Angels and Saints of heaven thank you for your intercession.
Embrace this dear one in your spirits forever.

All glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
I affirm your devotion to the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus and to Blessed St. Jude
May we continue to encourage devotion to our Lord.

Heavenly Father,

Accept all the beats of my heart, all the breaths I take, all the works I accomplish as my daily prayer and loving devotion to you every day. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.