Thank You St. Jude for your help

Thank you, St. Jude, AGAIN, for prayers answered.

“May the Sacred Heart of Jesus be loved, adored, praised, glorified, and preserved now and forever. Sacred Heart of Jesus, pray for us. St. Joseph, pray for us. St. Jude, worker of miracles, pray for us. St. Jude, helper of the hopeless, pray for me and grant my request.
(Make request)

Say this prayer every hour for 9 consecutive hours. Never known to fail.

2 Likes

Welcome to CAF, Diane.

Thank You merciful God for Your blessings to Diane

Welcome to CAF:

Praise God that your prayers were answered.

for thanksgiving

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on Diane. Lord, hear my prayer of thanksgiving and have mercy on the whole world. (x10)

I did pray a decade of my daily Divine Mercy Chaplet for your intention.

Thank to ST Jude for his prayers of intercession before the throne of Almighty God. Thanks be to God for granting the request/answering prayers.

Joining in prayer of gratitude for St. Jude’s
Intercession.

Welcome! St Jude has helped me several times as well…

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be, Fatima Prayer, AMEN!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.