Thank You

I wanted to take a moment to thank everyone for their support. I have now gone for an extended period of time without masturbating. Reading everyone’s stories on here is great help. It seems like I have had a complete change in psychology. I feel like when I look at a woman now, I truly appreciate the beauty behind her. It is a normal, healthy attraction. I am happier, more confident, and more at peace with life. My high blood pressure has also went down to lower levels. Thank you guys so much.

what a good outcome, and encouraging for other to read

Happy to hear that things are going well; prayers for chastity continuing.
Mary.

Thank you! We always appreciate it when we hear the good effects we have on this forum! :slight_smile: Continue to trust in the Lord and pray often to the Blessed Mother. A prayer I’ve noted to be particularly powerful is to ask her to “crush the heads” of impurity.

How wonderful to hear you are overcoming your temptations. I’ll still be praying to the Holy Spirit to give you strength to continue to do so.

:thumbsup:

If you are interested, I would like to share with you some tips that have helped me quit and remain chaste.

Please find the following two links -

forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=11862026&postcount=5
forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=11862027&postcount=6

Thank you for reading
Josh

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.