Thankful even when life is hard

I'm not too sure if this is the correct thread and if it isn't I sincerely apologize.

But, being that Oct.12/09/Sun. was Canadian Thanksgiving and Nov.26/09/Tues. is American Thanksgiving.

Everyday, I am thankful to God. I'm thankful for the people, gifts, talents, and so forth that He has given me. However, I am also thankful for the "bad things" that happened to me, struggles, and when life is hard also.

There are many people who have struggled but through it all they Praise and give Thanks to God.

"In everything give thanks; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus"- 1 Thessalonians 5:18

God bless,
goforgoal

I'm learning to Praise his name, even when it's smack dab in the middle of total chaos and desolation. You should thank him at all times, and during the times when it's hard, doing so clearly shows that you are NOT subject and of this world!!! Praise be his name at all times, his love and mercy endures and is with you no matter how dark things may seem.

What are thankful for, and in what order?

1-I am thankful to have Jesus’ promise, message and lessons(some difficult) to guide me as I travel through life.Thankful to the Catholic Church.

2-I am thankful to have earned the love of others,family and friends, and to reciprocate.

3 I am thankful for health.

4 I am thankful to be useful, have a job and prosperity at home.

Tam

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.