Thankful for Non-Catholic Christian Friends

I am thankful for the non-Catholic Christians who post on this forum. Most of them are kind and knowledgeable. This forum would not be as exciting without them. I know we don’t agree on something’s but they are very committed to Jesus Christ and for this, I am very thankful.

Can Catholic posters (myself included) “pledge” to answer all posts in a Christian manner? How could we implement a “pledge”?

I think it’s in the forum rules, isn’t it? In the section concerning charity. Always good to point it out however :slight_smile:

I’d also like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all my non catholic friends here All For Him, and others who are just so nice, and so friendly, really nice people! :thumbsup: we are all God’s children! :thumbsup:

This Presbyterian-Methodist would like to say thank you and that I really enjoy the forum. Everyone here has been most honourable and pleasant. :slight_smile:
WP

Credo in Deum Patrem omnipotentem, Creatorem caeli et terrae. Et in Iesum Christum, Filium Eius unicum, Dominum nostrum, qui conceptus est de Spiritu Sancto, natus ex Maria Virgine, passus sub Pontio Pilato, crucifixus, mortuus, et sepultus, descendit ad ínferos, tertia die resurrexit a mortuis, ascendit ad caelos, sedet ad dexteram Dei Patris omnipotentis, inde venturus est iudicare vivos et mortuos. Credo in Spiritum Sanctum, sanctam Ecclesiam catholicam, sanctorum communionem, remissionem peccatorum, carnis resurrectionem, vitam aeternam. Amen.

:heart: :blessyou: I am also thankful for the non-Catholic Christians who post here. You are God’s children, and I see you as my brothers and sisters in Christ, even though I may not necessarily agree with all of your beliefs. It is nice to get to know and discuss things in a charitable, intelligent manner, which you have done. Please forgive me if I do not appear charitable, and please do not leave these forums! :love:

:blessyou: all. That’s the Christian Spirit and the Christian fruit ! one community as Jesus wants bound by unity and love !:heart:

a prayer for unity of hearts :gopray:

Thanks to my Catholic Christian friends for this wonderful forum and opportunity for dialogue and interaction.

AGREED!!! As one who has traveled the way from a cult (Mormonism) to being a Protestant (Assembly of God) and Home to the Catholic church, I too am thankful to all my Protestant brothers and sisters in Christ and for what they bring to this forum!!

in Christ
Steph

Hi,

I want to cry you guys are so sweeeeet!!:smiley: Sometimes, I admit, I dont like being here, but you all just made up for that.:thumbsup: I also thank you guys for educating me on the catholic faith. I have gained much knowledge and this is helping me be less judgemental.:smiley: Hopefully someday I will be judgemental FREE;) I know what you guys will say instead----Hopefully Ill Come Home To Rome.

I appreciate you guys caring about me. I have met some really nice people here that I love to converse with. If I ever left I would miss that deeply.:frowning:

So, I guess Ill stay:thumbsup: :smiley:

:clapping:

This would be a very boring forum without all you nonCatholics.:slight_smile:

I was once a nonCatholic on these forums myself.

Me to Me too, so thkful to wonderful Catholic brothers and sisters to share their faith.

special thanks to Valkye, stillsmallvoice, Fr Ambrose and allischalmers

Yes it is but is it working? Can we add to our signature line a pledge statement? Then it would show up on every post. Just a thought.

Most of the Catholics on here are cool too.:thumbsup:

Sometime I am not too charitable, so I will try and be more charitable. I am human and sometimes I let myself get in the way of sharing the love of Jesus we Catholics have.

So I humbly invite all non Catholics into the Church, don’t be scared it is beautiful inside, just some of the people are always trying to mess it up and we need your help. We need the enthusiasm of the Pentacostals, the outgoing friendliness of some evangelicals, the love of the Bible of the Baptists, you all are welcome in the One Holy Catholic and Apostolic Church.
Don’t take our zeal of unity in Jesus as an insult, some of us just want so bad for you to be fully part of our family.

I repeat as many have before,
We don’t worship Mary he Pope
We don’t worship Statues
We read the Bible,
We worship God alone
The center of our worship is Jesus.

Don’t believe the lies against us, come on in, you all are welcome. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

In Christ
Scylla

I’ve made good use of the ‘ignore’ option when I felt a comment was out of line.:thumbsup:

reminds me of something our beloved Pope John Paul II once said (I’m going by memory…)

"We have an obligation to listen to our Jewish bretheren. We don’t have to agree, but we do have to listen."

Insert _________(name of religion).:slight_smile:

I am reminded of this by Pope John Paul II when I want to ignore what others say. But we gain so much more by listening politely.

God Bless Pope John Paul II.:angel1:

Speaking as a non-Catholic I would like to say that I really enjoy this forum.
It is second only to ScotWatch when it comes to being both entertaining and informative:)
WP

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.