Thanking God

Hi everyone, I am offering a prayer of Thanksgiving to God for his many amazing Blessings. I ask that everyone too thank God. Thank You and God Bless!:slight_smile:

:harp: Offering prayers and praise-

Glory to God in the Highest…

Thank you Heavenly Father for your many Blessings each day. Also many thanks for your mercy and love.

Gloria in eccelsis Deo!

:highprayer:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

:crossrc:

Thank you God!

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

I just said a prayer of thanksgiving to Our Lord. God bless you.

Father, thank You for all you have gifted me, my family, health and my life’s work. Thank you for all the little miracles I experience each day, the beautiful songs coming from my bird feeders, my high school senior who asked for a hug before heading out today and my son’s new job. Please help me to remember how good today was when I next have a hard day, and to remember to offer up any suffering for the souls in purgatory. Amen.

Thanks be to God.

Thank you, Lord God, for aiding me, my family, and my friends. Thank you for showing us your love and your good way. Thank you for helping to remove the illness and fear from us. And thank you for always watching out for us. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.