Thanks and Glory to God, the Almighty King

I praise and thank God for granting our prayers for granting me solutions to my financial problems. God is great. I was almost out of cash for my necessary payables but God without delay granted me a solution to fix my worries and problems I have the money to pay and I have paid my bills and other needs. God is Amighty. God is great. God is good He granted my prayers. I was tempted and troubled but God helped me and protected me from temptations and evil, and He is protecting me. God is to be praised He hears our prayers. Thanks to you so much Oh God our KIng. Glory to you Oh God, King of heaven and earth now and forever and ever for you are a living and generous God, you grant prayers, you granted our prayers. Glory to you Oh God for your love, mercy, power, for your divine providence and sanctifying grace. You are Holy and Great and worthy to be praised and glorified by all now and forever and ever. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.