Thanks be to God, things are moving forward! Pray for me please!

Yay. I’ve been invited to stay for 4 weeks by the communities I contacted to discern a vocation to the religious life. Benedictines in Italy and the Sons of the Most Holy Redeemer in Papa Stronsay island.

I will be going next year once I finish my degree in November. Please pray for me, I think my Mother (not Catholic or a believer) is going to take this badly.

Praise be to Christ :smiley:

[quote="NewsTheMan, post:1, topic:245610"]
Yay. I've been invited to stay for 4 weeks by the communities I contacted to discern a vocation to the religious life. Benedictines in Italy and the Sons of the Most Holy Redeemer in Papa Stronsay island.

I will be going next year once I finish my degree in November. Please pray for me, I think my Mother (not Catholic or a believer) is going to take this badly.

Praise be to Christ :D

[/quote]

I'm applying for Seminary this October, and my Mother doesn't even know im Discerning a call to the Priesthood!

May God bring you closer to understanding his most Holy will.

[quote="NewsTheMan, post:1, topic:245610"]
Yay. I've been invited to stay for 4 weeks by the communities I contacted to discern a vocation to the religious life. Benedictines in Italy and the Sons of the Most Holy Redeemer in Papa Stronsay island.

Praise be to Christ :D

[/quote]

Thats awesome:thumbsup:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.