Thanks everyone for the great posts

I don’t post much, but I do read a lot of the posts. I must comfess tha at times I find things confusing. I am trying to learn,

I do appreciate all the info!

Monica

I secound this post.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks to so many of you I’m a wiser Catholic.

God bless you al

jesus g

At times you fins things confusing?
Most of the times I find things confusing !!!
How can you explain that God is one and He (God) is 3 Persons?
We do not even have words to talk about it: God is? are? 3 Persons ???
Human Grammar is insufficient to talk about the mysteries.

You are truly blessed to be in my presence :D!

If it wasn’t for CAF, who knows what my faith would be like today. No joke people.

Hooray ! Peace, Carlan

i agree wholeheartly, i have learned so much here about my faith.

I too have learned a lot from being on CAF. One very important lesson was not to applaud a bad post.

Me: :clapping:
Mod: :tsktsk:

Suspended Me::crying:

Ha ha.

CA made me what I am :smiley:

Greetings Moniabay and Catholic Answers Forum,

I have spent a great deal of lurking about before I joined Catholic Answers Forum. I enjoyed reading the many posts as well and have gotten to know several of you through your posts. It is a blessing to finally have bit the bullet and to have joined to participate in the discussion.

I still feel a bit nervous everytime I hit the submit reply button, and spend much time agonizing over each post looking for errors and mistakes, but I am glad to be here nonetheless. One things I was relieved was that no one judges another on grammatical errors or misspellings, which is a good thing for me.

I look forward to getting to know you posters better.

God bless.
Anathama Sit

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.