Thanks for a tax cut

I offer prayer for those who need tax relief to cope financially and to keep their homes.

I wish to express thanks to God for whatever grace and wisdom has today given Australian taxpayers a **.**25% tax reduction today, with promises of a further reduction next month. Today for instance, for a home loan of $300,000, the mortgage payments are now $52 a month less.

In Jesus’ name, Father, I ask tax benefits for our U.S brothers and sisters also, so that singles and families will be under less financial stress. Please let let be so

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

What a positive thread. And I would also like to thank God for all the gifts he gives to us all.

Father,
We thank You for all Your gifts and all Your blessings that You bestow upon us. We praise Your Name for those experiencing tax cuts.

We thank You for us even being able to make these prayers.

We pray all those in financial turmoil especially those who have to face this winter with the increased oil prices. There are many low-income families who are going to struggle a great deal.

We thank You in advance because we believe and trust that You will provide for Your children.

Please help us with our unbelief, help us with our distrust!

Thank You Father!
Thank You for You!
Thank You for Jesus!
Thank You for the Holy Spirit!
Thank You for Mary our Mother!
Thank You for everything!

Amen, Amen!
+

God is so Good!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.