Thanks for Prayers

**I want to thank all those who have offered prayers for my daughter and our family. **

Christine will have spinal fusion surgery at seven-thirty in the morning. Please continue to pray that it will go well, and that her problem will be taken care of.

Our big worry is that Christy and her husband David have three little boys…Michael (5), Alex (3), and Daniel, who is almost ten months old. Christy will not be able to do things like bend or lift, so she will need almost constant help with the boys. We are getting a lot of help from Christ’s Church at Mason, which is the Evangelical non-denom church both of my kids and my husband belong to. In fact, three of my woman friends from our Sunday School class will be there in the morning to pray with us, and to be with us.

**I need your prayers to stay calm for my family. I normally cry easily (I am usually in tears at the Consecration)…so I know I will be teary tomorrow…I don’t want to be that way. I want to be strong for my daughter. **

Thaks for being there…

God bless Christine and you and the entire family. Our prayers are with you.

Hail Mary, full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now,
And at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is With thee,
Blessed art thou amongst women,
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, mother of God,
Pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Ave Maria, gratia plena,
Dominus tecum,
benedicta tu in mulieribus,
et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.
Sancta Maria mater Dei,
ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

:crossrc:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.