Thanks to all the generous souls in here who prayed for me... I cant believe it worked!

I posted a prayer request a week and a half ago… “Will just one person pray for me to keep my job…” I was in dire straits, being persecuted for an action that was not my fault, but I was a convenient ‘fall guy’. I would have bet the lottery that I was going to lose my job as an example to the work force of the power and political correctness of management. I know I am being vague, but I promise you all who prayed for me, that I was in the right… just a victim of circumstance… Today, the word came down that a company memo was put out to inform the work force of ‘new policies’ - which meant that I would not be sacrificed as an example. To make a long long story short… I am still working, in no danger of losing my job, and utterly speechless… I can only attribute this to the power of prayer and thank those of you who prayed over me from the bottom of my heart. I discovered that the one thing I WAS guilty of was ignoring the Lord and only coming to Him when I was feeling danger… I plan to look at my life a little more detailed from now on… to put my priorities back in order… to accept Jesus into my heart and thank Him every day… not just when I am feeling lost… Thank you all so much…

:harp:
Tim, I praise and thank God for both gifts!
The protection and security of your job;
and the gift of placing your life more fully in God!

**God has blessed you, now it’s time to work for His glory!

Make sure that everyone at your work knows that God answered your prayers, even if you are ridiculed and harassed.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, Ora Pro Nobis Peccatoribus!

mark

Tim, you’re so welcome. Thanks be to God that your job is safe.
Would you pray for me as well?

God bless you and your family.

Amen!!!

Praise God, I am so happy for you Tim. My son was in a similar situation a few years ago and it worked out for him too.

Tim don’t thank us thank God for answering your prayers.Pray to him regularly and trust in Him.
God bless you

Thank you, God, for giving Tom the gift of gainful employment. May he always work for your glory, full of gratitude for your blessings.

Wonderful!

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.