Thanks to each of your prayers . The LORD healed me . I am healed!

I do thank every one of you and appreciate your prayers for my ear rupture and infection and teeth infections. . The Lord has blessed me and I no longer have ear pain , nor teeth pain . I do have the rupture and root canals without pain , but that will be dealt with later on . I will continue treatment . Praise the Lord . God bless you all , John

Dear Lord thank you for healing me and blessing me . I love you LORD ! ALL GLORY AND HONOR IS YOURS ALMIGHTY FATHER , IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN . Praise the Lord ! amen . Thanks all for praying for me during the 8 months . I greatly appreciate it, John

Continued prayers promised

Thank you God! :slight_smile:

***+JMJTJ+

Praise God!
You will be in my prayers for your complete healing.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Praise the LORD Jesus :slight_smile:

Thank You Lord Father for all of Your Goodness. The healing of our brother brings a renewal of hope and faith to our hearts. Thank You Father of mercy and Love, thank You.

(John we know how much you suffered and for how long you held on to faith. You always kept a spirit of hope and prayer, it is a lesson for me. May the Lord in all His goodness continue to bless you)

Praise God!

I thank each of you FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR MY COMPLETE HEALING. Deacon Ed, 244 rocket, jesu, Galilea and each of you who prayed for me during my long struggle . thanks a nd praise God ! , your brother in Christ- John

I thank each of you FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR MY COMPLETE HEALING. Gail ocds , Belle , Deacon Ed, 244 rocket, jesu, Galilea and each of you who prayed for me during my long struggle . thanks a nd praise God ! I know I still have root canals and a ruptured ear drum , but I know all shall be healed by the grace of God ! But the pain is totally gone , our LORD is awesome ! , your brother in Christ- John

Jesus I thank You for Your loving mercy to John. Please continue to heal him, and continue to fill his life with graces so that he is always a delight to You.

Trishie thank you so much for that wonderful prayer and for your continued prayers . I am extremely happy , it is all due to our LORD healing me . Thanks Trishie for all your prayers over the months for me . It means alot to me, your brother in Christ, John

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is indeed good!

I’m so glad to hear that you have experienced healing through our Lord, as well as the intercessions of Our Lady and all the saints and angels in Heaven. May God continue to bless you and keep you from illness of the body, mind, and soul, and may your faith continue to become stronger with each passing day.

Praised be Jesus Christ in His angels and saints, now and forever!

Thank you so very much DONANOBIS – PACEM for your wonderful prayer and thanks for your uplifting words . I also thank each of you FOR YOUR CONTINUED PRAYERS FOR MY COMPLETE HEALING. Trishie , Deacon Ed, 244 rocket, jesu, Galilea and each of you who prayed for me during my long struggle . thanks a nd praise God ! , your brother in Christ- John

For protection against further ear problems: Saint Polycarp, pray for him.
For protection against further tooth problems: Saint Apollonia, pray for him.

Lord God, use the doctors who are helping to heal Your servant and son, John, in a manner that is in accord with Your divine will. Guide them to act in a Christ-like manner, and may John see the face of Jesus, the Divine Physician, in the face of each medical team member who is treating him and helping him to become well again.

I pray for his full healing and restoration through the Name and Blood of Jesus, who lives and reigns with the Father and the Holy Spirit, one God, throughout eternity. Amen.

Dona Nobis- Pacem for your words of encouragement and the names of those saints . I really thank you for that wonderul prayer for my healing, thanks and may God bless you , your brother in Christ, John

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.