Thanks to St. Jude

Once again St. Jude has come through for me and interceded for me. Thanks you St. Jude. I have so much faith in your powerful intersections because you have never failed me. Thanks u god!

Glory to God in the highest and peace to his people on earth!!

Praise God for all the angels and saints in heaven!!

:angel1:

AMEN!

Lord of the Powers be with us, for in times of distress we have no other help but You.
Lord of the Powers, have mercy on us.

Thanks to all saints, whom God gave great gifts, and St. Jude especially

Alleluia! God is good!

I needed a bit of help financially just now - didn’t have the nine days to pray a novena but found a beautiful Litany to St Jude which I said every day for a few days.

Just found out he’s come through for me - not with a windfall lottery win but a solution to my problems in any event.

THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES ST JUDE!

Joining in thanksgiving for our great St. Jude whose prayers do prove very efficacious indeed…

Alleluia! Amen! Great is our God!

Thank you St. Jude for answering my prayers. I never thought that I would hear from him again – I indeed thought that this was hopeless.

I truly believe if it were not for your intervention on my behalf I would never have had the chance to just hold him again.

Once again, THANK YOU, ST. JUDE, Worker of Miracles
erin

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.