Thanks

Thank you Lord for this day. Remind me constantly today of your presence. Open my eyes and honor your promise that I may have life and life more abundantly. Bless the Holy Father Benedict, All the Bishops, Priests,Sisters, Presbyters and lay workers. Protect us all from the evil one. Send us more Priests. Protect the seminarians. I ask this, thru my Savior and my Lord, Jesus Christ. I ask this humbly and only if it be thy will. I pray for good health for my family and I. I pray for financial security. I thank you in advance, because I know you love me and will hear my prayer. I thank you for all the blessings that you have given me in the past. Come Holy Spirit. Fill the hearts of your faithful. Inkindle in us the fire of your love. Glory be to the Father the Son and The Holy Spirit. As it was in the beginning, is now , and forever shall be. One God forever and ever Amen

Amen.

Amen.

Amen to your prayers

Creator, Redeemer and Indwelling God, the true sin of humanity is of ingratitude towards You. Figuratively, our first parents, instead of appreciating all gifts You bestowed, craved the one gift denied to their possession. They sacrificed their many other precious gifts to the desire to obtain it. We, who easily fall into the same ingratitude, ask grace and endeavour to be grateful for each blessing You offer.

We thank You for everything in our lives whether happy or sad, comfortable or unpleasant, because You can bring blessing out of anything. You can draw goodness out of both our successes and our failures. We thank You for our losses, which can teach us appreciation for what remains to us. Thank You for everything that makes us anxious or uneasy, because we can learn patience and trustfulness if we continue to thank You for every circumstance.

Thank You for every person who contributes to our progress and maturity by their goodwill, interactions or advice and even through their or our vulnerability or weakness. Bless our relationships with mutual growth in joy, in routine and in difficulty.

Thank You for all that is good and wholesome in our lives. Thank You for our possessions, for our talents and achievements. We determine, with Your grace, to steward them well, never allowing them to distract us from love of You and other people.

It is difficult to appreciate difficulties that seem disastrous and cause great sorrow, but we seek to be thankful for everything given to our loved ones and ourselves. Therefore, with Your grace we determine to be joyful and thankful in every situation and circumstance, trusting that You will work all things to good.

We thank You for the Sacraments, the priesthood, and the Church. We thank You for entering our lives with Christ’s teaching and redemption, sharing divine love with us and leading us into eternal life. Thank You for everything, our God.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.