Thanksgiving for answered prayers and prayers requested!

Please join me in Thanking our merciful Lord for answering prayers that I have been praying for almost 4 years now. I finally found a priest who might be my new spiritual director, which with my conditions is a real miracle! Praise God! :slight_smile:

I also am in need of many prayers for my first appointment with Father is this Friday (Oct. 2). Please pray all goes well and that this priest may understand me (I’m difficult to understand at times) and can help me find peace of mind and soul!

Thank you! God bless! :slight_smile:

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.

Praying that all goes well with your first appointment …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

As your appointment with your spiritual director is on the feast of the Guardian Angels, may the Angels accompany you and Father, and may your Angels communicate to each other all that you both need to know and to share in this first meeting.
I thank God for this loving care of you!

Thank you all, I’m really getting nervous. Please continue to pray for me tomorrow. :gopray:

Thank you Lord Jesus! Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.