Thanksgiving for prayers answered - Intercession of Sts Jude, Valentine, Raphael

Just a note to say I’ve been praying a novena to St Jude, St Valentine and St Raphael to restore a relationship with my ex. It really was a desperate and lost cause, and now we’re back on speaking terms, and I’m as feeling a peace and healing about the past.

Really awesome intercessors. Am still praying a second novena to keep things up, aware that this is not something I can do by my own strength.

Saints are awesome!

Jesus we place this relationship in Your care. Please let Your love and wisdom guide it.
Thank You, Jesus

Thanksgiving for prayers answered

Praise God!

God Bless you!

Praying for you and your ex and may the Saints that you mentioned continue to intercede and open your exes heart to the love that you are so wanting to give them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

thanks for the good news. St Jude and St Raphael are among my favorite saints.

I now have really sore legs after making good on my promise to visit St Valentine’s relics in Bl John Duns Scotus, Govanhill, Glasgow and make 100 genuflexions to them! Alleluia.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.