Thanksgiving Prayers for the Privileges given the Most Holy Virgin on Her Assumption into Heaven

Thanksgiving Prayers for the Privileges given the Most Holy Virgin on Her Assumption into Heaven
*from the Raccolta
Adore the Eternal Father, saying a Pater, Ave, and Gloria, and then say,

I adore Thee, Eternal Father, in union with all the heavenly host, my Lord and my God; rendering Thee infinite thanks on the part of Mary, most holy Virgin, Thy well-beloved daughter, for every grace and favour Thou hast granted her, and, above all, for the great power with which Thou didst honour her in her Assumption into heaven.

Adore the Eternal Son, saying a Pater, Ave, and Gloria, and then say,

I adore Thee too, Eternal Son, in union with all the heavenly host, my God, may Lord, and my Redeemer, rendering Thee infinite thanks on the part of Mary, Virgin most blessed, Thy well-beloved mother, for every grace and favour Thou hast granted her, and, above all, for the gift of highest wisdom with which Thou didst glorify her in her Assumption into heaven.

Adore the Holy Ghost, saying a Pater, Ave, and Gloria, and then say,

I adore Thee also, O holy Ghost the Paraclete, my God and my Lord, and in union with all the heavenly host I render Thee infinite thanks in the name of the most blessed Virgin, Thy most loving Spouse, for every grace and favour Thou hast granted her, and above all for that most perfect and divine charity with which Thou didst inflame her most holy and most pure heart in the act of her most glorious Assumption into heaven. In the name of Thy most chaste Spouse, I humbly beg of Thee to grant me the grace of remission of all my most grievous sins which I have committed from the first moment when I was able to sin until this day, for all of which I grieve exceedingly, firmly purposing rather to die than ever again offend Thy Divine Majesty; and relying on the high merits and most powerful protection of this Thy most loving Spouse, I beg of Thee to grant to me and to N. time most precious gift of Thy Divine grace and love, vouchsafing me those lights and special helps whereby Thy eternal providence has predetermined to will my salvation, and to bring me to Thyself.

Then say three times,

Sancta Maria, et omnes Sancti et Sanctae Dei, intercedite pro nobis ad Dominum, ut nos mereamur ab eo adjuvari et salvari. Amen.

Holy Mary, all ye holy men and women, saints of God, intercede for us to our Lord, that we may merit to receive help and salvation at his hands. Amen.

TO THE MOST BLESSED VIRGIN

I acknowledge thee and I venerate thee, most holy Virgin, Queen of Heaven, Lady and Mistress of the Universe, as Daughter of the Eternal Father, as Mother of His well-beloved Son, and most loving Spouse of the Holy Spirit. Kneeling at the feet of thy great majesty, with all humility I pray thee in thy divine charity, the gift with which thou wert so bounteously enriched on thy assumption into heaven, to vouchsafe to grant in thy favour and thy pity, so far as to place me under thy most safe and faithful protection, and to receive me into the number of those thy happy and highly favoured servants whose names thou dost carry graven on thy virgin breast. Deign, Mother and Lady most tender, to accept this poor heart, my memory, my will, and all my other powers and senses, internal and external; accept my eyes, my ears, my mouth, my hands, my feet; govern them all in conformity to the good pleasure of thy Son, as I intend by every movement of them to give thee infinite glory. And by that wisdom with which thy well-beloved Son glorified thee, I pray and beseech thee to obtain for me light and vision clearly to know myself and my own nothingness, and in particular to know my sins, that so I may hate and loathe them; I pray thee also to obtain for me light to discern the snares of the infernal enemy, and all his modes of attack, whether open or hidden. Above all, most tender mother, I beg of thee the grace of N.

Say three times,

Virgo singularis,
Inter omnes mitis,
Nos culpis solutos
Mites fac et castos.

Virgin of all virgins
To thy shelter take us;
Gentlest of the gentle!
Chaste and gentle make us.

Oremus>

Famulorum tuorum, quaesumus Domine, delictis ignosce; ut qui tibi placere de actibus nostris non valemus, Genitricis Filii tui Domini nostri intercessione salvemur. Per eumdem Dominum nostrum Jesum Christum, &c.
Benedicat et custodiat nos omnipotens et misericors Dominus, Pater, et Filius, et Spiritus Sanctus. Amen.

Let us pray

Pardon, O Lord, we beseech Thee, the sins of Thy servants; that we, who know not how to please Thee by our own actions, may be saved by the intercession of the Mother of Thy Son our Lord. Through the same our Lord, Jesus Christ.
May the almighty and merciful Lord, Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, bless and preserve us. Amen.

Amen

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.