Thanksgivings offered and Prayers needed

As many of you know, my wife and I are in the middle of a very bad situation because of the actions of our 16 yo daughter and we desperately need your prayers that everything will work through in God’s mercy with the state and with the kids.

But I also wanted to offer thanksgivings. I know that many are praying for us and yesterday was a really bad day, I was over tired and feeling depressed and on the way home I was thinking of things better never thought when suddenly from nowhere (or perhaps from everywhere) I heard the call of Our Father telling me that these thoughts were a near occasion of sin and I should stop. With that, I sort of woke up and realized it was true and have been able to redirect my thought since then.

Thank you for your prayers, please continue. The gift of being able to pray for each other is so wonderful.

Bryan

You and your family are in my prayer, Bryan.

Lord
please bless our brother Bryan and his family.Please help the situation in his family and amy this be resolved and the family be reconciled.Send those who can help this situationa to them Lord.Please help this family and answer their intentions Lord.Amen

Dear Bryan, I am so glad that God embraced you in this way as it has been a long time since things went badly wrong for you and your wife, and for those children…and every passing day…

I praise and thank You our God for Your kindness to Bryan, and further ask Your great compassion in bringing about honesty in this young woman, so that Bryan and his wife, and the children can move on to a healed future.

Mother Mary remembering the grief you felt when 12 year old Jesus disappeared for only three days, and remembering you pain when Jesus was unjustly arrested and harshly used, please pray for these parents, and the children.

Praying for you and your family.

Lord
please bless Bryan and his family may this family situation be resolved.Through Jesus Christ our Lord Amen

Your family is in my prayers…

Amen

I praise and thank You our God for Your kindness to Bryan, and further ask Your great compassion in bringing about honesty in this young woman, so that Bryan and his wife, and the children can move on to a healed future.

Mother Mary remembering the grief you felt when 12 year old Jesus disappeared for only three days, and remembering you pain when Jesus was unjustly arrested and harshly used, please pray for these parents, and the children.

I imlore You our God for Your kindness to Bryan, and ask Your great compassion in bringing about honesty in this young woman, so that Bryan and his wife, and the children can move on to a healed future.

Please carry this couple through this long ordeal.

Amen
Lord
please help Bryan and may this family have the issues resolved.Bless them please Lord.Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord
for Bryan and his family in Your mercy hear our prayer Amen

Praying hard.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. The next big step with the state will be Thursday 9/10/09 so we’ll see how that goes. It feels so good knowing that brothers and sisters in Christ are praying for us.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.