That I may become a better person

I feel guilty asking for prayers for myself but I really think I need them. Please pray that I may always put my family and loved ones first. Please pray that I may be selfless in my actions and choices towards them. Please pray that I may become the good person they already think I am. Please pray for them- for their happiness and peace and that all good things may come to them. Please pray that I may understand what God wants me to do in regards to my family and in everything.

Thank you for any prayers.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

I’m praying for you :slight_smile:

God bless.

Almighty God I pray that you grant PenitentGrace all the graces they they are in most need of at this time to become more pleasing to You. I ask that they be given the graces they are in need of to come to a closer Union with you. I ask they may continue to grow in all the virtues in the measure that you would have them grow.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

Praying for you and your family.
Lord Jesus Christ, listen to the request of Your child, so she can be sure of Your everlasting love, help her realise how much You love her as You died for her and as she is turning to You, she has all the right to be called the daughter of God.
Lord, stay with her and with her family always.Amen.

I want to say something you to as well. Please never feel overguilty, I mean it is extremely important to repent and ask forgiveness from the Lord, but then, after you have strong intentions in your heart not to hurt Him again, you must move on and give joy to your family, and let them love you as much as they want.
May God bless you.:-))

Lord, please continue to guide and bless PenitantGrace. Help her to be selfless always; may she be a perfect imitator of your Son, and always put you and others before herself. Grant PenintantGrace and her family happiness in this life and in the next life. Grant PenitantGrace every grace she needs to keep faithful to you and in a constant state of grace. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer.

Almighty God I pray that you grant PenitentGrace all the graces they they are in most need of at this time to become more pleasing to You. I ask that they be given the graces they are in need of to come to a closer Union with you. I ask they may continue to grow in all the virtues in the measure that you would have them grow.

May the most just, the most loveable, and the Most High Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

I just wanted to thank all of you that prayed for me. I am really inspired by your willingness to pray to someone who you don’t even know. Thank you so very much from the bottom of my heart. May God be with all of you always.

We are all brothers and sisters in Christ, it is natural. Thank you for your prayers too!

Am praying for you and your intentions … and praying St. Joseph to bless and guide you …

Mary, Help of Christians. Pray for us.

St. Joseph. Pray for us.

I will remember your intentions in my prayers today. May the Lord shower you with grace so that you may live the life He wants you to live. May the Holy Spirit set a fire of love in your heart.

Thank you for letting us pray for you. It is my enjoyment to pray for others. I am glad that God can use me in this way. I will continue to pray for you.

May God be with you as well, always.

Praying hard for you! God Bless.

Here is a prayer for you (as well as myself) to become a better person.

*Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.*

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.