That I may remain always chaste and pure

Please pray for me… Although I have improved significantly, I often still “occasionally” masturbate maybe once ever one or two weeks only to go back to confession again everytime I do it, … as if I were taking advantage of the God’s infinite mercy in the sacrament of reconciliation. Other than that, I do believe I am pretty consistent with everything else.

Oh… also do pray that I may take my vocation as a University student seriously. Sometimes, I get lazy and dont go to class or come late and I am not giving school my full attention.

Please pray fo me, that I can overcome this problem once and for all

Praying for you

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Praying hard for you.

May our Lord grant you the graces you need to resist temptations. May you trust in the Lord to help you and do your best to do his will. May God help you to pray often and zealously. May you keep busy with spiritual things so you are never idle, and persevere in faith and in every good work. Amen.

May the Lord set aflame your heart and your entire being with the fire of the Holy Spirit, that you may serve the Lord with chaste body and pure mind. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

May the Lord set aflame your heart and your entire being with the fire of the Holy Spirit, so that you may serve the Lord with chaste body and pure mind. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

My God, keep him pure in the love of the Sacred and Immaculate Hearts. Mother of God, help him to resist remptation. Queen of the Most Holy Rosary, pray for him. Amen+

May the Lord set aflame your heart and your entire being with the fire of the Holy Spirit, that you may serve the Lord with chaste body and pure mind. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

May the Lord set aflame your heart and your entire being with the fire of the Holy Spirit so that you may serve the Lord with chaste body and pure mind. Though Christ our Lord. Amen.

May the Lord set aflame your heart and your entire being with the fire of the Holy Spirit, so that you may serve the Lord with chaste body and pure mind. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

May the Lord Jesus Christ set your mind and your body aflame with the fire of the Holy Spirit, so that you may serve Him with chaste body and pure mind. Through Christ Our Lord. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.