That I might use this website well

Dear Jesus,

give me the Wisdom and humility to use this website well, with charity, to seek and do your will and to glorify you, being mindful of you and the time I have. May evil Flee and may the Lord reign in my heart and in the hearts of all my loved ones. May we seek the mercy of God and live our lives seeking His Will, mindful of His crucifixion and resurrection. Fortified with His Holy Spirit, may we build the Kingdom of faith, hope and love in this world going forth into the next.

Keep me mindful Lord.

:console:

To pray for humility, may I spend 5 minutes of silence washing the dishes, that need doing, and may I do it as best I can.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

:grouphug:

Jesus please guide this person with truth, honesty, simplicity and joy in this desire to love and serve You, and others for Your sake.

Amen

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

[quote="faithfilledques, post:1, topic:170141"]
Dear Jesus,

give me the Wisdom and humility to use this website well, with charity, to seek and do your will and to glorify you, being mindful of you and the time I have. May evil Flee and may the Lord reign in my heart and in the hearts of all my loved ones. May we seek the mercy of God and live our lives seeking His Will, mindful of His crucifixion and resurrection. Fortified with His Holy Spirit, may we build the Kingdom of faith, hope and love in this world going forth into the next.

Keep me mindful Lord.

:console:

To pray for humility, may I spend 5 minutes of silence washing the dishes, that need doing, and may I do it as best I can.

[/quote]

AMEN!!!

Praying for you....

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done,
on earth as it as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day, our daily bread and
forgive us our trespasses as we forgive
those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but
deliver us from evil.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us now, and
at the hour of our death.
Amen

Glory be to the Father, to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, as is and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins,save us from the fires of Hell,
lead all souls to heaven, especially those in most need of Your Mercy.
Amen

Hail Holy Queen
Mother of mercy
hail our life our sweetness and our hope
to thee do we cry poor banished children of Eve
to thee do we send up our sighs
mourning and weeping in this vale of tears

Turn then O Most gracious advocate
thin eyes of mercy towards us
and after this our exile
show unto us the blessed fruits
of thy womb,Jesus

O Clement O Loving O sweet Virgin Mary
pray for us O Holy Mother of God
that we may be made worthy of the promises
of Christ
Amen

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the malice and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him we humbly pray; and do thou, O Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God, thrust into hell Satan and all evil spirits who wander through the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

Dear everyone,

I had no idea this was still around…I have not been able to be here in such a long time. God willing this is this acceptable day of the Lord. Thank you all for thinking of me. I have been very busy, going through some really tough satanic attacks, and trying to love all for the love of Jesus. I must admit I have done some wrong things but I push past and now try my darndest to run the race. May God bless you all, I want to thank you because thinking of you all helped offer up when I had to.

Please pray for my family and all my intentions, thank you so much. I am getting much need spiritual support. I’d like to say hi to kilomike, jhash, sidhe54, trishie, I do not know how everyone is because I have not been on line in such a long time. May God bless you all and keep you. May His face shine upon you. May He show His countenance and give you His peace.

Let us pray for all poor sinners, enfold them all in the Sacred Heart of Jesus, Always call to them Lord, give them grace, and mercy. grace and mercy. I beg this by the three hour agony of Your Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ. Have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Pray that I get all the help I need, that my business do well, church heal, and that we all walk onward into the Sun. I’m getting kind of gooffy here, so I’ll sign off with my love

and peace,
Lee

St. Michael, For Personal Protection
St. Michael, the Archangel! Glorious Prince, chief and champion of the heavenly hosts; guardian of the souls of men; conqueror of the rebel angels! How beautiful art thou, in thy heaven-made armor. We love thee, dear Prince of Heaven!

We, thy happy clients, yearn to enjoy thy special protection. Obtain for us from God a share of thy sturdy courage; pray that we may have a strong and tender love for our Redeemer and, in every danger or temptation, be invincible against the enemy of our souls. O standard-bearer of our salvation! Be with us in our last moments and when our souls quit this earthly exile, carry them safely to the judgement seat of Christ, and may Our Lord and Master bid thee bear us speedily to the kingdom of eternal bliss. Teach us ever to repeat the sublime cry: “Who is like unto God?” Amen.

amen! that is really beautiful.

God grant us the wisdom, humility, and correct words to share His perspective with grace, honesty, and love, in Christ.

A Novena Prayer to the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Sacred Heart of Jesus, we know that there is but one thing impossible to You: to be without pity for those who are in suffering or distress. Look down on us, we beg of You and grant us the grace which we humbly and earnestly implore, through the Immaculate Heart of Your most sorrowful Mother to whom You confided us as her children, and whose prayers are all powerful with You. Amen.

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.