That we respond to Advent graces, "new beginnnings"

Our Father, in the name of Your beloved son, who came amongst us to teach and to redeem us,
I ask You for "new beginnings" this Advent
for all our members, our families, and our visitors to CAF.

I ask You to flood Your healing on everything that needs healing in our pasts that still casts shadows on present development and happiness.

I ask You to help each of us to draw out our talents and true beauty and goodness.
I want to ask You to help us rise up and become wholesomely and fully, the exquisitely the wonderful, vibrant, unique beautiful persons whom each is created to be.

I ask You to help us all be radiant witnesses of Your Son's teachings of love and goodness to everyone in our lives, in our sorrows, our joys, and our 'ordinary' lives.
Please help us to become the persons whom You created us to be.

Eternal Father, we have our limitations and our scars and barriers, but please grant that CAF is a source of grace and hope and blessed new beginnings for all who share and who visit here, and our loved ones.

Thank You, Father, thank You Jesus, and thank You, divine Spirit of their Love!
:harp:

Amen.

Our Father, in the name of Your beloved Son, who came amongst us to teach and to redeem us,
I ask You for "new beginnings" this Advent

I ask You to flood Your healing on everything that needs healing in our pasts that still casts shadows on present development and happiness.

I ask You to help each of us to draw out our talents and true beauty and goodness.
I want to ask You to help us rise up and become wholesomely and fully, the exquisitely the wonderful, vibrant, unique beautiful persons whom each is created to be.

I ask You to help us all be radiant witnesses of Your Son's teachings of love and goodness to everyone in our lives, in our sorrows, our joys, and our 'ordinary' lives.

Eternal Father, we have our limitations and our scars and barriers, but please grant that CAF is a source of grace and hope and blessed new beginnings for all who share and who visit here, and our loved ones.

Lord, please renew the earth in this season of Advent. Please send the Holy Spirit amongst us, that He may overshadow us and show us Your wonderful mysteries. Please Lord, have mercy on us, we are lost sheep, please bring us lovingly home. Show us our errors Lord in this time of renewal and joy. Help us all open our eyes to each others needs, seeing Your Son in each of us, especially the poor and most vunerable.

Crush our pride Lord, there is so much of it. Show us our foolishness whenever we turn away from You. Show us the depth of our need for You, our Redeemer and Father. Turn this lost world around Lord, renew us and give us hope and Your peace.

Amen

Amen.

Glory be to the Father and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.

Amen.

*Praying along with you here, Trishie. Thank you for posting this.

Hail Mary
Full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou
Amongst women and blessed is the fruit
Of Thy Womb Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen. *

Amen

Our Father, in the name of Your beloved son, who came amongst us to teach and to redeem us,
I ask You for “new beginnings” this Advent

I ask You to help us all be radiant witnesses of Your Son’s teachings of love and goodness to everyone in our lives, in our sorrows, our joys, and our ‘ordinary’ lives.

Eternal Father, we have our limitations and our scars and barriers, but please grant that CAF is a source of grace and hope and blessed new beginnings for our loved ones, and for all who share and who visit here, and our past members.

Amen and thanks Trishie.

I ask You to help us all be radiant witnesses of Your Son’s teachings of love and goodness to everyone in our lives, in our sorrows, our joys, and our ‘ordinary’ lives.

Eternal Father, we have our limitations and our scars and barriers, but please grant that CAF is a source of grace and hope and blessed new beginnings for our loved ones, and for all who share and who visit here, and our past members.

God bless you. :slight_smile:

Thankyou Trishie for this thread!

Our Father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name
thy kingdom come
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven
give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgvie those who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil
Amen

Amen

Our Father, in the name of Your beloved Son, who came amongst us to teach and to redeem us,

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Father, thank You for the graces You have given us thus far during Advent!

Our Father Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail, Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Yes, Amen!

Lord Jesus, may our hearts be open to receive you. :gopray2:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.