The 19th Coin?

About a week or so ago, I head a story of fiction being read on EWTN Radio. I thought the title of the story was “The 19th Coin”. It was about a lady who encountered a gruff looking homeless man who turned out to be Judas. The story goes on to tell how Judas was condemned to roam the earth for 30 centuries. He had to befriend someone and give them one of the 30 pieces of silver he betrayed Jesus for. However, he could only give away one coin per century.

Anyhow, I am trying to locate this story online, but I must have the title wrong. I can’t find it. Does anyone know where I might be able to find this story or the actual title of the story?

God Bless.
:confused::twocents::

Go to the EWTN web site, click on Radio and look at the programming schedule. If you do not find it, then send them an email and ask the programming director what the name was. They are always very cordial.

Blessings,

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.