The 2006-2012 RSV-2CE Study-Bible available in Logos

The second edition Catholic Edition New Testament, Genesis and Exodus is available in Logos Bible study software:
logos.com/product/29516/ignatius-catholic-study-bible-new-testament-genesis-exodus-and-the-rsv2ce

I don't think I'm going to buy it myself because I don't think that's the best version (I think the Jerusalem Bible is better, and see forums.catholic.com/showpost.php?p=10214239&postcount=14 ) and also because I don't like study-Bibles.

(To support the typesetting of the Jerusalem Bible, go to either of these two threads: community.logos.com/forums/t/55583.aspx community.logos.com/forums/t/63201.aspx ... and post! No initial purchase required.)

If I had Logos I would not hesitate buying this Bible and NT commentary!

That's only the NT & Genesis and Exodus, right?

Yeah. When more comes out Logos will some time after that offer an upgrade, just use the search field on logos.com:

[quote="Church_Militant, post:3, topic:310819"]
That's only the NT & Genesis and Exodus, right?

[/quote]

Now just the Bible text, without the Study-Bible notes is available: logos.com/product/29627/the-ignatius-bible-revised-standard-version-second-catholic-edition
... it's NT, Genesis, Exodus.

To offer clarification, The Bible text offered in both these listing is** the complete** Bible text.

Only the study notes are limited to the NT, Genesis, and Exodus.

Full RSV2CE

Full RSV2CE with study notes on the NT, Genesis, and Exodus.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.