The Analogous Version

Hi, I am a Latin Rite Catholic, but I came back to the Catholic first through Byzantium before returning back to my patrimony. I am contemplating joining the Order of the Friar Preachers [The Dominicans] and they are known for not necessarily having their own “spirituality” to them, rather they are a pretty balanced order whose spirituality is both Active and Contemplative, but I was curious to know what Religious Order in the Latin part of the Church best reflects the spirituality of Byzantine Catholics? (Benedictine, Carmelite, Carthusian, Trappist, Franciscan) PICK Only One that you’d say best reflects.

I have posted this question in 2 other Thread Categories because I am not sure which is best category to post.

There is the Society of St. John of Holy Trinity Monastery which is an eastern Catholic community in Eagle Harbor, Michigan which follows the rule of St. Benedict but takes much inspiration from the writing of St. Basil and St. John Cassian. They celebrate liturgy according to the Byzantine Tradition. This is their website: societystjohn.com/index.php
However, the most eastern Latin Rite community by tradition is the Carmelites as they were founded on Mt. Carmel by Jerusalem.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.