The Antichrist according to Our Lady of La Salette

"It will be at this time that the Antichrist will be born of a Hebrew nun, a false virgin who will be in communication with the ancient serpent, master of impurity; his father will be a bishop (Ev.). [We spell out the word “bishop” here. In the French text appear only the first two letters of évèque, the French word for bishop, but there is little doubt that this is the word they stand for, because in Mélanie’s first draft of the message the whole word is spelled out.]

"At birth he will vomit blasphemies, he will have teeth; in a word, this will be the devil incarnate; he will utter terrifying cries, he will work wonders, he will live only on impurities. He will have brothers who, although not incarnate devils like himself, will be children of evil; at the age of twelve, they will be noted for the valiant victories they will win; soon they will each be at the head of armies, assisted by legions from hell.

catholicapologetics.info/catholicteaching/privaterevelation/lasalet.html

Everything else in the apparition makes sense to me, but this part seems strange to me.
Could the devil really become a person?

At the end of the world the AntiChrist will be a man. You will find this in the book of Revelation.

It is said that Antichrist will be possessed by Satan himself from the very beginning of life. And so ‘the Devil incarnate’.

The* Holy See* actually …way back in the day…forbade the publication etc of those alleged things concerning La Salette… (various problems with such)

(was not considered part of “La Salette”)

So I would not in any way concern oneself with such…

The Anti Christ will be …well the Anti Christ. (See CCC).

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.