The Best Catholic Blogs

Hello,

I was wondering among all the catholic online materials we have which are the Catholic blogs that are worth following.

Anyone got any ideas on the best catholic blogs to follow ?

Joe

Every day the National Catholic Register posts "the best in blogging," which links you to the Register's favorite blog posts of the day.

Here is today's:

ncregister.com/daily-news/why-french-revolutionaries-murder-nuns-presuppositions-about-darwinism-and-/

You will find this feature on the Register's website every day. Just visit their main page and look for "the best in blogging" among the headlines.

I like this because I don't have to follow each blog individually. I can pick whichever posts interest me using this list.

Plus, I am always discovering new Catholic blogs through this feature. :)

(As you may be aware, the Register is a service of EWTN, so it's a solid Catholic source. :thumbsup:)

[quote="joeantony, post:1, topic:259272"]
Hello,

I was wondering among all the catholic online materials we have which are the Catholic blogs that are worth following.

Anyone got any ideas on the best catholic blogs to follow ?

Joe

[/quote]

I highly recommend members' blogs in The Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma.

guildofblessedtitus.blogspot.com/

Edward Fesers' Blog - Thomistic Philosophy/Philosophy of Religion/Catholicism

Father Z
- Traditional Catholicism, Liturgy

[quote="JaredR, post:2, topic:259272"]
Every day the National Catholic Register posts "the best in blogging," which links you to the Register's favorite blog posts of the day.

Here is today's:

ncregister.com/daily-news/why-french-revolutionaries-murder-nuns-presuppositions-about-darwinism-and-/

You will find this feature on the Register's website every day. Just visit their main page and look for "the best in blogging" among the headlines.

I like this because I don't have to follow each blog individually. I can pick whichever posts interest me using this list.

Plus, I am always discovering new Catholic blogs through this feature. :)

(As you may be aware, the Register is a service of EWTN, so it's a solid Catholic source. :thumbsup:)

[/quote]

Hi,

I just had a look at the link , it looks awesome. Thank you so much.
Joe

[quote="Santi2, post:3, topic:259272"]
I highly recommend members' blogs in The Guild of Blessed Titus Brandsma.

guildofblessedtitus.blogspot.com/

[/quote]

Hi,

I am just had a glance at the link and looks like heavily loaded with articles and posts.

Thank you so much.

Joe

[quote="NewsTheMan, post:4, topic:259272"]
Edward Fesers' Blog - Thomistic Philosophy/Philosophy of Religion/Catholicism

Father Z
- Traditional Catholicism, Liturgy

[/quote]

Hi NewsTheMan,

Thank you for your suggestions. I will have a look at them soon.

Joe

I have found NewAdvent.org (the Old Catholic Encyclopedia site) to be a good resource for this, too. The webmaster there pulls articles and such from other blogs and posts links on the main page every day.

Over time, you become familiar with most of the heavy hitters of the Catholic blogosphere: Rocco Palmo, Mark Shea, Elizabeth Scalia, Fr. Z, Deacon Kandra, Msgr. Pope, Msgr. Longnecker, Jimmy Akin, the brothers Archbold, etc.

I like this site:

associationofcatholicwomenbloggers.blogspot.com/

Lot of ladies writing some practical, excellent stuff.

Hello everyone,

My name is Mel, I am a servant leader of Tawagawit, a Catholic Ministry spreading God’s Word through Music. I am a writer of our local magazine, Sunstar, and would like to share my new hobby, writing blogs about God’s word. It’s a weekly publication and the main aim of Blotfree is to spread the word of God through experience and challenges. Here’s a sample of my work: blotfreemel.blogspot.co.nz

Many thanks to all who reads this and support my actions. May God bless you and your family.

If you can, please follow me to keep updated every week :
TWITTER: twitter.com/#!/Blotfree
GOOGLE +: plus.google.com/104557277612140615777/posts
AND once again MY BLOG: blotfreemel.blogspot.co.nz

Blotfree

A second vote for Father Z! :thumbsup:

patheos.com/blogs/badcatholic/

This guy’s pretty good.

Oh, and not to toot my own horn, but once upon a time I had a pretty good Catholic blog post -

athenasantics.blogspot.com/2011/05/burning-koran.html

If I do say so myself. :cool:

Thanks!:thumbsup:

PAX

ercf.blogspot.com/
An awesome blog on Eastern Rite Catholics. :slight_smile:

Wao, I love this one. Thanks a ton for the link.
Joe

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.