;
besides me there is no god.
(Isaiah 44:6)

"Hearken to me, O Jacob,
and Israel, whom I called!
I am He, I am the first,
and I am the last.

(Isaiah 48:12)

Jesus clearly refers to himself as the Son of Man. (Matthew 17:9, Luke 24:7 and many other places). The “one like a son of man” in Revelation 1 can only be Jesus and he makes that same claim, that he is first and the last.

When I saw him, I fell at his feet as though dead. But he laid his right hand upon me, saying, "Fear not, I am the first and the last, and the living one; I died, and behold I am alive for evermore, and I have the keys of Death and Hades. (Revelation 1:17-18)

The Author of the Book of Revelation its making a point. He puts the words “I am the first and the last” in the mouth of Jesus. That is his way of saying that Jesus is God.

Don’t ever let anyone tell you that the Bible doesn’t say that Jesus is God. It is crystal clear.

-Tim-

John 8:58 Jesus said to them, “Amen, amen, I say to you, before Abraham came to be, I AM.”

John 10:30 “The Father and I are one.”

And those around Him said He was God: From Titus 2: 13 while we wait for the blessed hope—the appearing of the glory of our great God and Savior, Jesus Christ,

And the religious leaders of the time wanted to kill Him because He said He was God: From John 10:31 Again his Jewish opponents picked up stones to stone him, 32 but Jesus said to them, “I have shown you many good works from the Father. For which of these do you stone me?”

33 “We are not stoning you for any good work,” they replied, “but for blasphemy, because you, a mere man, claim to be God.”

John 1:1-14 should be clear enough…

Not to mention that Jesus attributes things to him, and demands things for Him, that simply could not be attributed to, or demanded by, anybody but God.
Matthew 11:28- "Come to Me (He specifically says to come to Him- if he wasn’t God, He’d be clear to follow God, and not Him, or follow his statement with immediate qualification to follow God above Him) , all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Notice how, again He says that He will give you rest, not God.)
That’s just one of literally hundreds that either directly call Jesus God or so e divine title, or attribute things to him that can’t be attributed to anyone else.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.