The Brokenhearted - Let us Pray for Them

Please pray for all the lonely, lost and brokenhearted people in the world. They are with no one and have no one to love them or to love. This has always been a great burden on my heart. If I could, I would take each lonely person and love them with all my might. Dear Lord, please hear our prayer for comfort for these people. Do not abandon them - ever! Let them know, in some way, that they are special and are loved. Amen.

Blessings,
Judi

Amen!

They will be in my daily prayers.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Dearest Infant King of Kings, Lord of Lords, captivate all people with Your love. Abba, remove the confusion, lies, and death-dealing influences that seek to obscure Your Son, the Way, Truth and Life. Holy Spirit, pour our Your comforting gifts on His behalf. Let us always instinctively unite with Christ and surrender to His gaze, His smile, the clasp of His hands, the rhythmic breathing and beat of His Sacred Heart in tune with ours. Release that fountain of joy everlasting and suffuse us with thanks and praise, giving eternal honor and glory to Him for imparting the peace that passes all understanding. AMEN

Dear Lord!
Make them remember,
when the world seems cold and dreary
and they know not where to turn for comfort,
that there is always one spot bright and cheerful,
the Sanctuary.
When they are in desolation of spirit,
when all who are dear to them have passed away
like summer flowers
and none are left to love them and care for them,
whisper to their troubled soul
that there is one Friend who dies not,
one who’s Love never changes
Jesus on the altar.
When sorrow thicken and crush them with their burden,
when they look in vain for comfort,
let them remember Your words:
“Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavily burdened,
and I will refresh you.”

Amen.

I pray for them daily. God bless you for this prayer Judi.

Wow Judi, I just read your message and felt somehow a little bit of hope. I broke up with my girlfriend 6 months ago and I still struggle to recover. I still talk with her mom though, she also wonders why we broke up. With my heart on the dust bin, I thank you for your message. I wish I could not feel lonely.

Praying for your intention Judi …

Praying for your intention.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.