The Case of Incorruptible Bodies

**“For you are dust, to dust you shall return.” **Such was the curse of natural death imposed upon Adam and Eve after their wholehearted collaboration with the ancient serpent. Such curse all of humanity inherited except for a few whose bodies fail to decompose with time in defiance of Natural Law. Among the few persons whose bodies were not covered with the curse of natural death include the Catholic Capuchin friar Padre Pio of Pietrelcina and the Russian Orthodox 14th century monk Sergei of Radonezh. Both belong to different religions. Religion then is not the determinant factor in the reversal of the curse of natural death upon the human person. It is evidently irrelevant on the matter of incorruptibility. The following article at relijournal/christianity/incorruptible-bodies/ could help give us an idea why the curse of natural death was not applied by God Almighty upon Bernadette of Lourdes et al.

Ben everytime I tried to click on your thread my internet connection was broken.

I hope that link does not have a worm or viurus attached.

No, he just forgot the “.com”

relijournal.com/christianity/incorruptible-bodies/

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.