The Catholic Card Game Kickstarter

Hello, friends!

I saw this Kickstarter campaign for a Catholic Card Game in Apples to Apples/Cards Against Humanity style. Pretty great :joy:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/martinusen/the-catholic-card-game-and-more-expansions/description

These example cards got me :sweat_smile:

Anyway, thought I would share with you all! Have a great day :slight_smile:

So a Catholic version of Cards Against Humanity?

Very interesting! :smiley:

Yes, saw this on Pints with Aquinas feed. Seems they made something like 80% of their goal in 10 days.
I’d buy a few.

I hope they do topical expansion packs like Cards Against Humanity! They could have a “Liturgy Wars” edition, “The Pope Said WHAT!?” edition, the “What You Think You Know You Don’t Actually Know. 10 Things to Know and Share!” edition, and my personal favorite “Rubricae: Wherein a Fickle Father Rants” edition.

The expansion pack comes with THREE decks: the Catching Foxes deck, the Tomics deck, and the Pints With Aquinas deck. They also have a stretch goal: If we reach it, we will create an expansion deck with Fr. Mike Schmitz!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.