The CC IS THE TRUE CHURCH!!

Hey guys,

Last night I went to my RCIA thing and unfortunetely, I might have to wait until NEXT Easter Vigil to get confirmed :frowning: but oh well. But anyway, our main RCIA instructor is not going to be teaching anymore…I guess she’s going somewhere else or something. What a bummer! So the other instructor told us (only the Inquiry) that they’re gonna try to get another one soon and if not, might have a deacon or someone like that come and talk, etc. so hopefully, it will happen!:smiley:

Anyway, we also might get some new people to join us:D later which will be good because there was only me, two other people and our instructor there last night!:eek: The instructor asked us what we thought about or discovered in general (since we hadn’t been to RCIA for a least a month!) and I told them that “I just FINALLY realized for sure that the CC is THE TRUE Church!” Wow, they were amazed that I said that! One of them said something like, yes, isn’t that great how only God can reveal that to you?

I was excited!:smiley:

:clapping: Awesome isn’t it:D

[quote=Lisa4Catholics]:clapping: Awesome isn’t it:D
[/quote]

YES!!!:amen:

Congratulations. . .you have recognized something that a too-high number of already-baptized Catholics haven’t yet!!!

Indeed it is.

Now you got to help us spread the message!:dancing:

[quote=Lovez4God]Indeed it is.

Now you got to help us spread the message!:dancing:
[/quote]

How?
:confused:

I also wanted to say that I also told the RCIA small group last night that I believed the Holy Spirit has guided me to the CC, therefore, the Holy Spirit is TRULY present in the CC!!!

Guys, this is SO AWESOME!!! I feel like I “came home”. Maybe that’s why I heard that supernatural, internal voice say,“welcome to Israel!” perhaps when I was trying to go to sleep?

This is soooo awesome! When I discovered and finally realized that the CC is the ACTUAL, TRUE Church, it felt sooo good, just like when you recieve your first baptism as an adult and first communion!!! That’s how it felt to me!

Indeed it is! We must humbly remember, however, that it is only by His Grace and the Holy Spirit that we were brought into His Church.

God Bless.

“At the last moment of all, the convert often feels as if he were looking through a leper’s window. He is looking through a little crack or crooked hole that seems to grow smaller as he stares at it; but it is an opening that looks towards the Altar. Only, when he has entered the Church, he finds that the Church is much larger inside than it is outside. He has left behind him the lop-sidedness of lepers’ windows and even in a sense the narrowness of Gothic doors; and he is under vast domes as open as the Renaissance and as universal as the Republic of the world. He can say in a sense unknown to all modern men certain ancient and serene words: Romanus civis sum; I am not a slave.”

–G.K. Chesterton

[quote=Paris Blues]How?
:confused:

I also wanted to say that I also told the RCIA small group last night that I believed the Holy Spirit has guided me to the CC, therefore, the Holy Spirit is TRULY present in the CC!!!

Guys, this is SO AWESOME!!! I feel like I “came home”. Maybe that’s why I heard that supernatural, internal voice say,“welcome to Israel!” perhaps when I was trying to go to sleep?

This is soooo awesome! When I discovered and finally realized that the CC is the ACTUAL, TRUE Church, it felt sooo good, just like when you recieve your first baptism as an adult and first communion!!! That’s how it felt to me!
[/quote]

All the smart people are in the Catholic Church.:dancing:
All the geniuses have one way or another contributed to society or formed society, all were from the Catholic Church!:tiphat:
Without the Catholic Church, humanity wouldn’t be here after more than two thousand years!!!:thumbsup: :yup:

WELCOME HOME!!!
THERE ARE MORE GENIUSES IN HEAVEN WAITING FOR ALL OF US.:smiley:
ONE DAY WE WILL BE UNITED WITH GOD
:bowdown2:

:smiley:
The Catholic Church is indeed the new Israel:**Catechism of the Catholic Church

877** … the Lord Jesus instituted the Twelve as “the seeds of the new Israel and the beginning of the sacred hierarchy.”

[quote=Paris Blues]Hey guys,

The instructor asked us what we thought about or discovered in general (since we hadn’t been to RCIA for a least a month!) and I told them that “I just FINALLY realized for sure that the CC is THE TRUE Church!” Wow, they were amazed that I said that! One of them said something like, yes, isn’t that great how only God can reveal that to you?

I was excited!:smiley:
[/quote]

:dancing: :dancing: :clapping: :dancing: :smiley:

Welcome Home, my brother!:slight_smile: :wave:

Welcome home! I remember the moment as well…when I came to realize that I do believe in the Holy Catholic Church! I was received into the Church about a year after that point. (This past January). If only all my Protestant friends and family would follow…:frowning:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.