The Church's ultimate trial

An old thread, topic Rapture: Catholic yes or no? said:

The Catechism says this:

675 Before Christ’s second coming the Church must pass through a final trial that will shake the faith of many believers. The persecution that accompanies her pilgrimage on earth will unveil the “mystery of iniquity” in the form of a religious deception offering men an apparent solution to their problems at the price of apostasy from the truth. The supreme religious deception is that of the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.

Hence my questions are?

Question 1 So what is the Church doing using the US Government’s neurological mind assault technologies and glorifying themselves as to being God’s stand-in, who was previously the only that could do as was done unto Samuel?

“Hey!” they say, “ I can now do what only God could do before. I have infiltrated the domain of God.”

This they say to themselves as the do these deeds and more. And worst yet, feel no sense of walking on hallowed, sacred grounds as they invade the mind of individuals, a domain and activity that hence to before belonged only to God.

One does not have to be a believer to appreciate some of the deep human wisdom of the ancients. They knew this would eventually happen! Man would eventually acquire such powers. And they tried to warn us how to deal with it.

For if dealt with as predicted:” a form of a religious deception”, then surely that must be the end of times. How true on so many levels.

Question 2 Is the Catechism clear as to the Church’s role in this “deception”? Is the Church destined to play a willing part in this deception? How convenient if so.

But no matter. I just stand against this invasion unto hallowed ground, for moral reasons which are fortunately translatable into legal reasons Fortunate, since we are of societies that have made these moral translations into laws and Constitutions.

So what is the Church doing using the US Government’s neurological mind assault technologies and glorifying themselves as to being God’s stand-in, who was previously the only that could do as was done unto Samuel?

“Hey!” they say, “ I can now do what only God could do before. I have infiltrated the domain of God.”

This they say to themselves as the do these deeds and more. And worst yet, feel no sense of walking on hallowed, sacred grounds as they invade the mind of individuals, a domain and activity that hence to before belonged only to God.

One does not have to be a believer to appreciate some of the deep human wisdom of the ancients. They knew this would eventually happen! Man would eventually acquire such powers. And they tried to warn us how to deal with it.

For if dealt with as predicted:” a form of a religious deception”, then surely that must be the end of times. How true on so many levels.Can you document this allegation? If you can then I’d very much like to see your sources. Until then…

Question 2

Is the Catechism clear as to the Church’s role in this “deception”? Is the Church destined to play a willing part in this deception? How convenient if so.

But no matter. I just stand against this invasion unto hallowed ground, for moral reasons which are fortunately translatable into legal reasons Fortunate, since we are of societies that have made these moral translations into laws and Constitutions.I’m sorry, but I don’t see anything in the Catechism quote that indicates “a willing part in this deception”, especially since it plainly says that it will be a trial for the Church and a persecution.

There will no doubt be those individuals who will be deceived and ally themselves with “the Antichrist, a pseudo-messianism by which man glorifies himself in place of God and of his Messiah come in the flesh.”, but the Church as an entity will remain faithful according to Christ’s promises in Matthew 16:18 and 28:18-20.

As for “the Rapture”…It is a false teaching that didn’t even exist until about 1825 or so when Church of Ireland Pastor John Nelson Darby concocted it to try to scare Catholics out of their faith when persecutions failed to work.

Not to change the subject or anything, but I am becoming, or am very interested in the teachings of Preterism. So far, as I can see, it makes the most sense. Are there any Catholics who believe this? From what I understand there’s no dogmatic doctrine about the end of the world.

Please explain what you mean by this. I have no idea what you are talking about? :shrug:

This sentence really does not make any sense.

Where do you see that Catholics have “inflitrated the domain of God”? :shrug:

Sorry but you are starting to sound like you might be psychotic. Have you seen a doctor?

Do you think that Catholics claim to have some “deep human wisdom of the ancients”? Sounds like gnosticism! What powers do you think have been acquired?

And what deception are we talking about? :shrug:

Scripture does tell us that, if possible, even the elect will be decieved.

What are you planning to do about it?

This post makes no sense.

To be able to appreciate this post you must educate yourself on the topic ( neurological Technologies) by visiting sites such as

freedomfchs.com/index.html

americancognitivelibertiesassoc.org/Definition.aspx
The American Cognitive Liberties Association

360.yahoo.com/etisoppa

360.yahoo. com/soleilmavis
Soleilmavis
soleilmavis <soleilmavis@…> wrote:
My articles which are published in American Chronicle

americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?
articleID=30494

I have been approved by American Chronicle as their writer. Please come
to read my articles.

You also welcome to join my email listing.

Soleilmavis
soleilmavis.spaces.live.com

There are thousands if not tens of thousands of innocent individuals directly affected by this issue.

We can discuss the post step by step point by point.

There are thousands if not tens of thousands of innocent individuals directly affected by this issue.

We can discuss the post step by step point by point.

We think this is coming from the top elites in our societies. It has to, when viewed against the tremendous resources required.

The conscience of the people have to speak conscience to power.

You have failed to respond to the questions from the other posters. Obviously you are just another anti-Catholic and there is no reason to continue here if you won’t reply. Giving lots of links is not a response.

I just read the profile of Etisoppa (AKA “soleilmavis”) on the American Chronicle website. Her profile reads:

I became a Mind Control and Electromagnetic weapons victim since December 2001, when I was studying Master Degree in Australia… now I stay in China and still suffer from Mind Control Weapons torturing and harassing.

americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=30494

Based on your history, I don’t know that we can really be of much help here.

actually I know what you need!

:smiley: Solved my mind control problems!

http://www.hibeemz.com/images/tinfoil-hat.jpg

I used to work with a guy who believed this stuff. Made for quite interesting conversations…

Peace,
+N

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.