The Confession

I confess to Almighty God, and to you my brothers and sisters, that I have sinned through my own fault, in my thoughts and in my words, in what I have done, and in what I have failed to do; and I ask Blessed Mary, ever virgin, all the angels and saints, and you, my brothers and sisters, to pray for me to the Lord our God. May Almighty God have mercy on us, forgive us our sins, and bring us to everlasting life. Amen.

Sounds like you are requesting prayer?? I shall pray for you.

I too am sinful asking the Mercy of God and you my brothers and sisters. Will keep you in prayer - please keep me in yours.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins
Save us from the fires of hell
Bring all souls to heaven
Especially those who are of most need of Your mercy.

Loving and merciful God, source of all kindness, look upon the contrite heart of irishgreen and forgive all sin. Send a willing heart beating inside a caring priest to walk irishgreen through a blessed and spirit-filled reconcilliation, so that grace may be restored. We ask this through Christ, our Lord. Amen.

closed #6

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.