The Crucifiction of Jesus Christ (Anime)!

does anyone know where i can get this?
you guys got to check this out!

youtube.com/watch?v=-OfXkiuI-fw

:thumbsup:

never mind is called “My Last Day” by Studio 4ºc, the same people that brought you the anime matrix and gotham knight!
cant wait to get it!

:thumbsup:

Oh my. It made me cry.. A good reminder for my day as to how very much we are loved..

CrucifiXion is mispelled. I'm sure it's a mistake.

this is what i found out:
The JESUS Film Project just commissioned Japan’s Studio 4ºC (The Animatrix) to create a 10-minute animation depicting the last hours of Christ told through the perspective of a thief. This piece features top-quality animation and storytelling while remaining true to the different Gospel accounts. Take a look below and let us know what you think in the comments.

right here: tmcartist.com/2011/04/22/my-last-day-by-studio-4c/

youtube.com/watch?v=gIDYvg73RuM

is the Jesus film project a protestant co? :shrug:

does anyone know?

I kind of like the bunraku version myself.

It's probably Protestant because at the end they're in Heaven even though Catholic theology teaches they would have gone to Hell, the Limbo of the Fathers in particular (also known as Abraham's Bosom).

Thanks for sharing that video. I found it very interesting.

By the way, please visit this blog prime1-marco.blogspot.com/.

It is about a Confessions of a Thirty Something Cybertronian. Mostly in religion and politics.

Many thanks!

Confessions of a Thirty Something Cybertronian
prime1-marco.blogspot.com/.

[quote="WoundedIcon, post:7, topic:252836"]
It's probably Protestant because at the end they're in Heaven even though Catholic theology teaches they would have gone to Hell, the Limbo of the Fathers in particular (also known as Abraham's Bosom).

[/quote]

WHO would have been in Hell?

I thought Limbo wasn't officially recognized now.

[quote="Sailor_Kenshin, post:9, topic:252836"]
WHO would have been in Hell?

I thought Limbo wasn't officially recognized now.

[/quote]

The Limbo of the Fathers is still recognized. What isn't is the Limbo of Infants/Unbaptized Children.

I used the word Hell, but Sheol or Hades would have worked too. Jesus went to the paradisaical part of Hell where the OT saints awaited His sacrifice. They were taken into Heaven after that, which is known as the harrowing of Hell.

I still think this is awesome! :D

[quote="DChacon, post:5, topic:252836"]
this is what i found out:
The JESUS Film Project just commissioned Japan’s Studio 4口C (The Animatrix) to create a 10-minute animation depicting the last hours of Christ told through the perspective of a thief. This piece features top-quality animation and storytelling while remaining true to the different Gospel accounts. Take a look below and let us know what you think in the comments.

right here: tmcartist.com/2011/04/22/my-last-day-by-studio-4c/

youtube.com/watch?v=gIDYvg73RuM

is the Jesus film project a protestant co? :shrug:

does anyone know?

[/quote]

Here you go.

[quote="Sailor_Kenshin, post:6, topic:252836"]
I kind of like the bunraku version myself.

[/quote]

Which is this. :D

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.