The Dark Night Rises official poster was released

thedarkknightrises.com/images/TheDarkKnightRises_TeaserPoster.jpg

Who can't wait to see this? You may have seen a the trailer if you saw harry potter. I saw leaked footage, but may prevent my self from seeing anything about this film until it comes out because I want to be surprised. I don't want to know what happens in every action scene.

Inception, and TDK were last great films I saw. This film has a 250M$ budget, with Christopher Nolan directing it should be awesome. I'm not even a huge batman fan, but I like all of Nolan's work. The original batman series got progressively worse, with over the top performances from Arnold and Jim Carey. I like more the more sinister villains than Nolan uses.

[quote="matt1985, post:1, topic:248697"]
thedarkknightrises.com/images/TheDarkKnightRises_TeaserPoster.jpg

Who can't wait to see this? You may have seen a the trailer if you saw harry potter. I saw leaked footage, but may prevent my self from seeing anything about this film until it comes out because I want to be surprised. I don't want to know what happens in every action scene.

Inception, and TDK were last great films I saw. This film has a 250M$ budget, with Christopher Nolan directing it should be awesome. I'm not even a huge batman fan, but I like all of Nolan's work. The original batman series got progressively worse, with over the top performances from Arnold and Jim Carey. I like more the more sinister villains than Nolan uses.

[/quote]

Me! Me! Me!

I’m a huge fan of Nolan’s work and can’t wait for the final batman. I haven’t seen the trailer (haven’t been to see the 7th potter yet) but I’ve heard it will be released online tomorrow. Personally, I can’t wait to see what Nolan does with the character of Bane after seeing Ledger’s version of the Joker, and hopefully, this will be a fulfilling end to a great trilogy.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.