The Divine Mercy Chaplet?

I love this prayer and unlike the rosary it is very easy to remember. Can we say this prayer for just about anything? I had never heard of it until a few months ago when I caught it on EWTN radio. What a beautiful prayer.:crossrc:

You can use it as often as you like. I love the Divine Mercy Chaplet too.

My prayers are with you.

I/we listen to/watch it every day when we lay down for our naps/quiet time (7 kids in the house and we homeschool so it’s a daily devotion for us too). If I don’t turn it on the kids get upset and think something is wrong. It’s very soothing and easy to fall asleep to. (we’ve recorded the weekday version from EWTN)

Holy God!
Holy Mighty One!
Holy Immortal One!
Have mercy on us and on the whole world!

I also love the divine mercy chaplet as well I had never heard it either until I heard about it on EWTN I love the TV broadcast of it day after in the week since it is set to an organ. Now it has become such an important part of my prayer life like those children I feel like if I don’t do it something is wrong I feel like I’ve missed out on something. I believe it has played a huge role in softening my heart towards this one person I am struggling to forgive.

I also love the Divine Mercy Chaplet. I watch it on EWTN every day at 3:00 p.m. and pray with them. Weekdays it is the ‘traditional’ chanting of the chaplet but on weekends it is the beautiful “Divine Mercy Chaplet in Song.”

It is incredibly moving. I have DVD’s of both versions and if I am not at home at 3:00 p.m., I pray with the DVD later in the day.

The Divine Mercy Chaplet on EWTN is followed by the “International Rosary.” An hour of prayer spent with the Divine Lord.:signofcross: :harp:

I pray the same channel and time!
It amazes me when I consider how many of us are united in prayer through EWTN!
We are blessed! :angel1:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.